Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup dudes!

Just wondering if anyone on here had a rear cowl for sale or if anyone on here makes them? Willing to pay what it's worth - as you all probably know they are exy off eBay from the UK. Chasing one that will fit a 98-02 zx6r.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a rear cowl send me a number and I can send you a picture of it so you can see if it will fit your bike, Its from a zx 636 2002

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
if it is off of an 02 A1P, it will fit. Grab it while you have the chance. They are VERY hard to come by for the J model.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I just got mine off eBay for £32 from China!

The fit is pretty good and the colour match is more than I expected. I just don't know if I like it or not.

The sellers username is dormousesleep. He has them in carbon, black, black with monster logo, red, green, blue, silver, white, and orange.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Just get a ebay cowl.. I've looked I to making my own style using a mould I made but the mould broke in 3 bits when I moved house.. Might have another go over Xmas time..

·
Registered
213 Posts
I just got mine off eBay for £32 from China!

The fit is pretty good and the colour match is more than I expected. I just don't know if I like it or not.

The sellers username is dormousesleep. He has them in carbon, black, black with monster logo, red, green, blue, silver, white, and orange.

I also got one from that seller in black. Fitted perfectly matched up perfectly. Just Incase on future anyone else wonders
Just seen the date lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts