Thanks. Yesterday I went through 5 coats of aircraft remover to get previous paint off the tank. Been repainted so many times I lost track of what colors or how many were on there. This morning I started on sanding and paint prep. Using 180 da paper and a small sanding block then gonna move to 220 paper. Just gonna do the tank for now. Need the bike rideable fairly soon. Will post pics of prep work today when the weather lets up a bit.
Got the msr bars on and everything hooked up. Had to relocate where the clutch and throttle cables go. The wiring was just barely long enough to work. Actually almost everything was barely long enough to work.
Front turn signals and rubber ducky are mounted. Definately looks nothing like the bike it was inspired by. It would be alot different if i couldve found 3 40mm ammo cans to build my panniers and numberplate/headlight mount.