Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get a bolt on for my bike nothing too prices and nothing loud. IMO i think the bike is load enough, seems actually real loud for a stock bike.

Whats some good places to buy online.

I would love an akra but there is no way i will spend that money on a muffler!

I actually like the sound of the D&D (bashing begins) I took a 2000 ZX6R and I thought it sounded great!

So where the best prices at :)

Jay

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
i HATE D&D...that's just me though...and everyone i know :laugh

you could look at muzzy, they make a good pipe. alot of people like yosh. arata has great build quality, pretty good bang for the buck.

its really a personal preference between you and your wallet. :O

-:banana

·
Registered
964 Posts
FWIW.. D&D's and Two bros are going to be some of your "louder pipes".. Yosh makes a zyclone its louder then stock.. but not obnoxiously loud.. are you looking for Carbon fiber, titanium, stainless etc etc??

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doesnt really matter on carbon or stainless I would like carbon but it gets pricey.

Jay

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
You dont want a lot of noise but you like the D&D's? Thats a bit of a contradiction! I personally dont like the look nor sound of the D&D but that's probably just...me. Yoshi would be my preference. Quality pipe for the price and the sound wont dissapoint. Not too obnoxious but does scream a bit up high. It's all up to you, of course. It's your bike!

http://hammythecanman.com has a good range

·
Registered
17 Posts
bolt on

dont know if they are availiable where you but i fitted a Beauwolf to my 98 zx6r with removeable baffle increased power and performance. £150.00 over here

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
FWIW.. D&D's and Two bros are going to be some of your "louder pipes".. Yosh makes a zyclone its louder then stock.. but not obnoxiously loud.. are you looking for Carbon fiber, titanium, stainless etc etc??

True on "louder pipes".

I got me a Yoshimura RS-3 Series, Stainless Oval Bolt on and I love it.
(got it on ebay new!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts