Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where you can get a radiator cover for a 636 B1H?????

Would like one as radiator is not exactly that good looking and want to prevent any accidents with loose bits off the road etc.......

Have looked on e-bay etc, but can't seem to find one - any ideas???? :confused

·
Registered
11,637 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I got mine off eBay. Made by Warp Speed. Steve has one on his GSX-R, too. I'll take a picture if you want.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
whats wrong with oz?? Stoner is fron OZ and he is world champ now

·
Registered
48 Posts
nothing is wrong with Oz mate, i was mearly expressing that i wouldnt fancy the cost of the postage and packing from a package all the way from Oz to the UK since the UK has stupid rules now for how much you pay by the size, shape, and weight of a package.

meaning that it could turn out to be expensive just to ship it over to here on top of the purchase price :)

apologies for any confusion.

and stoner wont be #1 for long, "the doctor" will soon see to that next season ;)
I wouldnt mind seeing Hayden up there fighting it out again actually, i love the repsol paint job on his honda :)

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
theres no prob at all mate just stuffing around..

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Made by Warp Speed which I think is an Australian company. Here is a link to an eBay action for them. All it is really is fine mesh with a plastic edge. Fits snuggly into your radiator, you just need to push it into the gap.

Click for bigguns on the second pic. Just ignore the dirt.

·
Registered
48 Posts
looks nice Quarkz thats a 04 636 isnt it? i love your colouring its slighty darker than mine and the way the pipe and end can look at that angle is great too :)

noticed the text on the fairing is different to mine too, is that customised? or just how the 04 model came?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts