Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i am 16 at the moment and currently ride a aprillia RS50, i am going to take my 33hp restricted test around december time when i am 17. The RS50 has been my first ever bike and now i have decied that i would like to upgrade, i know that i can get a 125cc, but would prefer to get a bigger bike and get it restricted, as for one thing i cant stand the sound of two strokes and dont want the hassle of the RS125. I have asked Kawasaki and they say it is possible to restrict it, the 2005 version i was interested in, was wondering if anyone had any experience with the 636ninja in the restricted form?
Thanks
Daniel

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
negative ghostrider,

but the new 08 250 looks like a sweeeeet bike

·
Registered
571 Posts
Agreed the 08 250 looks like a "real" bike.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I realize this does not answer your question, but... Seems a shame to get a 636 only to restrict it. Sacrilege!

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
^i was thinkin that too sort of

i mean, a beast-horse 636 ridin down the road and somebody sees you roll on the throttle and you start going like a 125?? Or maybe it's just top speed or something..but, that's like riding for strictly the looks...without the non-squidness. Just get a ninja or that new 125 yamaha they're coming out with (which also looks sweet) and resale it with no problems and then get a biggun.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
i would just go the 2 stroker

·
Registered
900 Posts
Its arse riding having to ride a restricted rocket, but in the long term I think its a money saver and you'll get to enjoy the handling without too much power to catch you out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts