Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Damn. Look at those forks! Nice work. Wonder what happened.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Nice bike looks sweet:rotfl

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
not the green( y the green that poor green bike. let have a moment of silence for the green 636.................................................................................................................................................................................................................
we will miss you hope they rebuilt you

·
Registered
553 Posts
So you ask what happened!! Tail of the Dragon is what happened, I dont know if any of you have ever been there but it's sick, and a lot of people crash there. I spent three days there this summer on my old tlr and I counted around 20 bikes that I personally helped drag back up the mountain. There are 218 curves in 11 miles, it's almost impossible to learn them all and it's super easy to ride over your head there and get yourself into trouble. Check out www.killboy.com and www.tailofthedragon.com for more info, make sure you check out the tree of shame too.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So you ask what happened!! Tail of the Dragon is what happened, I dont know if any of you have ever been there but it's sick, and a lot of people crash there. I spent three days there this summer on my old tlr and I counted around 20 bikes that I personally helped drag back up the mountain. There are 218 curves in 11 miles, it's almost impossible to learn them all and it's super easy to ride over your head there and get yourself into trouble. Check out www.killboy.com and www.tailofthedragon.com for more info, make sure you check out the tree of shame too.

:bitchslap ... 318 curves..:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts