Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I have for sale R&G Racing Tank Sliders Kawasaki ZX6R / ZX636 / ZX10R. They cost me $100 new, and I never got around to using them. They're in like new condition, however I don't have the box.

Will sell for $60 shipped. Retail is $100

If we are doing paypal, I only accept sent to friends or family. I am also open to local meet up.

Im located in new york city.

EDIT: Attached More Pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello,

I have for sale R&G Racing Tank Sliders Kawasaki ZX6R / ZX636 / ZX10R. They cost me $100 new, and I never got around to using them. They're in like new condition, however I don't have the box.

Will sell for $65 shipped. Retail is $100
Can you PM me pictures please. And where are you located

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm interested and ready to transfer I don't know if you have a Paypal account. Price stated Is the shipping already included?

·
Registered
955 Posts
They've never been applied, right? If so, I'll take them

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

Will sell for $65 shipped. Retail is $100

Im located in new york city.

EDIT: Attached Pictures
Still available?
If so I'll buy right now

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm curious about the above question as well on if it's been previously installed, or in like new condition, with all adhesive still intact.?.

Edit: I see in description like new, Ill take these if still available. Send me pay pal info.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm curious about the above question as well on if it's been previously installed, or in like new condition, with all adhesive still intact.?.

Edit: I see in description like new, Ill take these if still available. Send me pay pal info.

There is no adhesive that came with the sliders, it come's with some type of glue sealant. Watch revzillas video review on youtube to see the sealant it comes with. I will include the sealant. These have never been applied, I originally purchased them to cover a scratch on my tank, but never installed them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
There is no adhesive that came with the sliders, it come's with some type of glue sealant. Watch revzillas video review on youtube to see the sealant it comes with. I will include the sealant. These have never been applied, I originally purchased them to cover a scratch on my tank, but never installed them.
Ok sounds good. Send me your info and I'll take them. They are now needed for same reason as you 🤦🏼‍♂️

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
It seems he doesn't really want to sell them. Several people have said they would take them, but he never actually acknowledges them to make the sale.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I got very close to sending funds until I noticed that these sliders are on his tank in the pic he posted. He explained that they were only on there for a photo shoot and then said he would send more detailed pics to put me at ease that they were not mounted....still waiting.

I’m good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got very close to sending funds until I noticed that these sliders are on his tank in the pic he posted. He explained that they were only on there for a photo shoot and then said he would send more detailed pics to put me at ease that they were not mounted....still waiting.

I’m good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup same here. Plus he said the only method of payment he would accept was through PayPal family or friends.
I said oh lol no thanks hard pass

1 - 20 of 23 Posts