Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was 50 Dergrees F today so me and a couple of friends decided to take a ride around for awhile. :banana There is still atleast 6 inches of snow on the ground, but the sun was out and the temp is pretty warm. We hop on the interstate and pop up the front tires, we have all four bikes riding wheelies in the fast lane. Well since this was the first time the bikes have been out since october, we had to set them down and get off on the first exit to get gas. The second we shut our bikes off we get surrounded by :pissright 4 cop cars and the off duty cop :pissleft that witnessed the whole thing. so we ended up getting reckless driving tickets, but we will easily get out of them since the cop that witnessed it was in his own car and off duty. heres a couple of pics, the first one is at the shop where we suited up, and the next is when they surrounded us at the gas pumps.

·
Registered
60 Posts
sounds like a fun ride. one of my friends passed a state trooper in a 100mph seat stander wheelie last year on his gixxer 750. cop didnt even bother goin after em. i took my bike out last weeked 4 about 10 min and i froze my ass off and parked her right away. anyway looks like u had fun, (besides ;;cough cough THE PIGS cough cough;;) keep the shiny side up, and oh yea, paint looks good!!

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
sounds like a fun time was had by all.. cops are the fun police

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
:thumbup for going riding :thumbdown for doing standups on a freeway:coocoo

btw it makes no difference whether the cop was on-duty, off duty or riding a unicycle in terms of evidence, at least in VA.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
lol.

nice work.

if i was the off duty cop, i would have said screw it, and watched the show, haha..as long as you werent being absurd

·
Registered
956 Posts
been there done that, paid the fines, seen friends die.. so I don't do it any more.

But I will admit it was fun.. however that kind of fun does come at a high price so stay safe.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Wow, they did surround you. I would have shit my pants.

·
Registered
227 Posts
sounds like u atleast had a good time and no one got hurt just your wallets nice pic at the gas station looks like u were hiding inside

·
Registered
751 Posts
Funny how worked up the cops get about this stuff. They wouldnt even send that many units out if the store were being robbed. I guess we are just such a lawless, dangerous breed that they gotta have backup cuz they dont know WHAT us crazy fools are gonna do!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sounds like u atleast had a good time and no one got hurt just your wallets nice pic at the gas station looks like u were hiding inside
Well, I had my camera in my pocket and I knew i had to get a pic of this so I told the cop I was going to piss my pants if he didnt let me run in side real quick, What a retard. :laugh

·
Registered
956 Posts
Thats funny! he actually let you go inside!... Last time we got stormed by entire Folsom Police Department I had a gun to my head and was laying on the ground face down! Dude would have not let me go pee much less move! Ahhh those were the days!... LOL

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I cant say I have ever had a gun to my head for riding a wheelie, But damn dude, that has to be one hell of a story

·
Registered
956 Posts
Well, I cant say I have ever had a gun to my head for riding a wheelie, But damn dude, that has to be one hell of a story
All we did was go well over 100MPH up to Folsom Damn and we saw some cars behind us but they had no lights on so we kicked it up to 120-140mph and when we got to the damn the road was blocked off.. We are like. I wonder what's going on here?? so we go to the over look and next thing you know at least 10 cars came barreling in on us form each direction. When they got to us they yelled get down and drew there weapons! Then Quickly took us down the ground and smashed the barrel of their gun into the back of my head smashing my face into the pavement! I guess they thought we were running from them, but we had no idea they were even back there we left them so bad!

I got out of my ticked because we had whiteness they stated they did not have their emergency lights on and they had no way of judging our speed. It's a long court story but it worked out where we go off:devious

·
Registered
3 Posts
:thumbup for going riding :thumbdown for doing standups on a freeway:coocoo

btw it makes no difference whether the cop was on-duty, off duty or riding a unicycle in terms of evidence, at least in VA.
Traffic court is guilty until proven innocent. I'm considering getting a bike cam just because that's the only hope you have when a cop writes you a BS ticket in VA. It's all about money.

·
Registered
29 Posts
never been pulled over on a motorcycle, but I can relate to the need to ride, despite the temperature. 35 degree rides at 6am on the way to work are "BRISK" to say the least

·
Premium Member
8,203 Posts
never been pulled over on a motorcycle, but I can relate to the need to ride, despite the temperature. 35 degree rides at 6am on the way to work are "BRISK" to say the least
I know that feeling! I will say this much though, I think my tolerance for "cold" has gone up significantly since I've been riding because now when everyone complains about it being cold I think it's actually quite nice.

As for "the law" around these parts. It sounds like the authorities up in Folsom are kindred spirits to the ones down here because they regard bikers with such disdain. I've been followed for miles even when I'm just cruising. I even had a cop run a red light and almost take me out one time and then turn around and follow me like it was MY fault.

BTW I love the "Don't drink and Drive" sign off in the upper right of the pic. It really gives the whole scenario that much more humor.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts