Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I somehow misspelled TRACKDAY...... :p

So it was the first trackday at Thunderhill Raceway for me THIS SEASON and I was having a few issues getting back into the groove. It was a great day overall and my next day is May 2nd at Thunderhill (same track). I just thought I'd post a few random pics.

pics from the our pit....

pics of the 2CTs at lunch/after 3 sessions.....

rear

front

misc shots of me....

puck you! :cool2:

That's all. I know my body position sucks and there aren't many pics of me dragging knee but remember there are 10 other turns that aren't pictured (that they weren't taking pictures at). :bigfinger

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crastd: the weather was perfect. 80*F

crotchrkt: those chips are great.

samson: lol. :fingerlol
if you look up the T-hill trackmap you'll see that there are only 3 rights on the whole track so only the left puck got some love that day. I finally got into my groove the last 3 sessions and finally started to touch down. btw I could carry more corner speed/better lap times without dragging vs. with.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Been to thunderhill once, beautiful track. I enjoyed watching the bikes come over that hill, cant remember the turn, and try not to lift their front tire! Ever make it down to Willow Springs? We usually make it up there once month, either track days or race weekends, except for the summer when its too d**m hot!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts