Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

$39 Speed and Strength Jackets

8K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  NitrusReigns 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Tag

#8 ·
Man I'm digg'in the Speed and Strength gear. I just wonder about the quality since all their stuff is SO affordable/cheap. I bought a S/S armored hoodie with elbow and shoulder pads in it. I just wanted a new hoodie so I took the pads out....

Ride on!

#10 ·
In my personal experience that company makes garbage. I once made the mistake of buying a pair of their riding boots and was severely disappointed for several reasons. I have also seen friends buy their gear and have watched it deteriorate over a short period of time.

Dont waste your time.

#13 ·
I had a pair of S&S Moment of Truth riding boots. The lasted about 25,000 miles, through many rainstorms and one low side. That's my only experience with the brand, but to be honest that seems decent to me for the money I spent on them (90 or so bucks)

Reactions: Gawernator
#14 ·
I've had gloves, boots and jackets made by them in the past and had great experiences with all. Held up really well over time for the most part.

I had one issue with a pair of gloves but the customer service was excellent and the replacement pair hasn't had any issues at all.

Reactions: Gawernator
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.