Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2023 ZX636R
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all it's nice be be here. I am looking for help on finding part info for my bike. I wanna tuck my plate and do a smoked tail light with integrated turn signals wondering if these can fit my bike. I know it's still new but wasn't sure if a 2022 year style would still fit. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

· Registered
2005 ZX-6R Magma Red, 2021 ZX-6R Pearl Nightshade Teal
319 Posts
I'm pretty sure the '22 model year and the '23 model year are identical in everything but plastics and stickers on some models. I would wager anything that fits a '22 should fit a '23

· Registered
2004-20-23 636
387 Posts
Yep 19-23 exactly the same. Save yourself a headache and get from tst with integrated signals. Your bike has led taillight but retailer bulbs for signals so if you’re gonna do the integrated signals get the module for your signals. It’s weird my 20 I dint use the Module and it works fine. Did a buddy’s 22 and his signals wouldn't blink blink without the module. Just installed the tst same light in my sons 23 and it blinks fine without module. But the module is cheap and just replaced the stock one under the seat so to make sure blinks and doesn’t throw a light I’d recommend just getting it when you get the light

1 - 7 of 7 Posts