Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Director of Moderation
10,213 Posts
Anyone able to watch WSBK Race 1 or Superpole on their website? The links don't seem to be working for me. I just get a blank screen for both of those and nothing happens. I can watch other sessions though with no problem...just the ones I care about aren't working

·
Registered
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Anyone able to watch WSBK Race 1 or Superpole on their website? The links don't seem to be working for me. I just get a blank screen for both of those and nothing happens. I can watch other sessions though with no problem...just the ones I care about aren't working
Worked great for me

I use the no-spoiler link

·
Director of Moderation
10,213 Posts
Worked great for me

I use the no-spoiler link

It worked eventually but had to wait. Wanted to watch it before all the MotoAmerica stuff started but it didn't work in the morning. So I just watched it now about an hour ago.

Reactions: jd41

·
Registered
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Gerloff was riding so well before he did the superman halfway through the race. Lets get some podiums tomorrow!

·
Director of Moderation
10,213 Posts
Another championship in the books for Rea. 6 consecutive wins. First pro racer to do that on a world level (FIM) since Giacomo Agostini!

And another great ride by Chaz Davies and Garrett Gerloff! Awesome to see Gerloff at a track he hasn't been to before running up at front and legitimately beating Rea!

·
Director of Moderation
10,213 Posts
Finally, a podium! Go Gerloff!

And great news for next year.: Gerloff lands Yamaha upgrade for 2021 WorldSBK, joined by Japan’s Nozane
Well he did get another one before at Catalunya (another 3rd, after battling with VDM for 2nd). Happy to see that the guy coming from MotoAmerica has pretty much destroyed his teammate who almost won the WSS championship before. Goes to show that being a winner in MotoAmerica can be quite comparable to being a winner on the world level. And now Caricasulo's getting kicked off the team while Gerloff was re-signed.

·
Director of Moderation
10,213 Posts
Well another season in the books. Kind of a bitter sweet ending for Chaz and Ducati. After 7 years they're letting him go, and he goes out with a bang winning the last race of the season! Couldn't have come up with a better ending for that! I still think Ducati is making a mistake replacing him with Rinaldi.

Manufacturer's championship came down to 1 single point! Probably the closest Ducati has come to winning that in the last 8-9 years or so. I was trying to find out stats on the team's championship, but apparently that's not a thing anymore. I think Aruba Ducati would've won the team championship if they were still doing that, but would've been also close with KRT.

Sucks that Gerloff crashed out of 3rd place in the last one, but I have no doubt he will be a podium contender pretty regularly next season.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts