Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

381 - 400 of 422 Posts

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
You pussies

Back in the late 80's I shattered my left knee cap into about 19 pieces and sprained my left ankle and was back on the bike racing the very next morning vying for those championship points.... I think that days point total was only a couple points shy of what I needed to take the season championship, but atleast I got it the next year....

I kid, I don't think you guys are pussies, you all like dick way too much to be pussies...…….. lol

I am surprised MM has not returned yet, I really thought he would have, afterall it is the season it seems nobody wants to take control of...… and as posted above, he would have handily cleaned house for another championship had he returned or raced the entire season...but I will root for a Suzuki 1 2 for year end points, they have worked hard for it....

Reactions: laggy311

·
Director of Moderation
10,315 Posts
Gerloff confirmed to replace Rossi this weekend!

·
Director of Moderation
10,315 Posts
So we will probably see the factory Yamaha's in 11th and last place, then? 🤦‍♂️
If Gerloff finishes the race and doesn't get last, that'll be a really good thing! Chances are pretty high that he'll get last, but then again, so did Alex Marquez when he came to MotoGP and he was Moto 2 champion. Likewise with Tito Rabat and Sam Lowes...hell Tito is still finishing last often times and he's been on a GP bike for years now!

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,426 Posts
Lorenzo rumored to have been fired from testing role at Yamaha.
They were sick of only seeing 40% of the potential of their bike?

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,426 Posts
You pussies

Back in the late 80's when my penis still worked and girls actually wanted to see it, I shattered my left knee cap into about 19 pieces and sprained my left ankle and was back on the bike racing the very next morning vying for those championship points.... I think that days point total was only a couple points shy of what I needed to take the season championship, but atleast I got it the next year....

I kid, I don't think you guys are pussies, you all like dick way too much to be pussies...…….. lol

I am surprised MM has not returned yet, I really thought he would have, afterall it is the season it seems nobody wants to take control of...… and as posted above, he would have handily cleaned house for another championship had he returned or raced the entire season...but I will root for a Suzuki 1 2 for year end points, they have worked hard for it....
Agree 100% on all three bolded statements.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,426 Posts

·
Director of Moderation
10,315 Posts
Well shit, looks like Rossi went to Spain. He tested negative now. He's doing one more test tomorrow and if it's negative he will race :/

·
Registered
550 Posts
He thanked Garrett for taking care of his bike. Feel sorry for Garrett but in a way not so bad as it's a tough move. Moto2 is down on HO compared to MotoGP and world superbike so think Garrett may have been better prepared than those straight from Moto2.

·
Director of Moderation
10,315 Posts
He thanked Garrett for taking care of his bike. Feel sorry for Garrett but in a way not so bad as it's a tough move. Moto2 is down on HO compared to MotoGP and world superbike so think Garrett may have been better prepared than those straight from Moto2.
Either way I think he did awesome for being his first time on a GP bike and first time at that track. Did well in the rain, didn't crash, did well in FP2 when it was drying up. Sure he was all the way down in 19th but he was faster than a couple of guys and ONLY 1.5 seconds off the leader!! To be that close on your first try on a GP bike is amazing in my opinion, especially at a track that everyone's been to multiple times and you've never been there before! I would've been happy if he would've been 3 seconds off the pace!

·
Registered
345 Posts
So we will probably see the factory Yamaha's in 11th and last place, then? 🤦‍♂️
You weren't far off there, but that includes all 4 Yamahas. And you can now rest easy on the championship with Mir breaking his duck. It's not a lock, but with a 37 point lead and two races to go he only needs to score 14 points to lock it up.

I don't know what Quartararo's troubles are but he is one sad looking rider these days. Anyone want to bet on him and/or Frankie taking a pit lane start in the last two races? Yamaha threw this year away with their ongoing train wreck. Of course, Ducati are giving them a hard run for most underperforming team/bike of the year.

Mark

·
Director of Moderation
10,315 Posts
You weren't far off there. And you can now rest easy on the championship with Mir breaking his duck.

Mark
Indeed. I was glad to see Mir win that race. Now he can win the championship in peace and I won't say he's not a "real champion" lol

·
Director of Moderation
10,315 Posts
I don't know what Quartararo's troubles are but he is one sad looking rider these days. Anyone want to bet on him and/or Frankie taking a pit lane start in the last two races? Yamaha threw this year away with their ongoing train wreck. Of course, Ducati are giving them a hard run for most underperforming team/bike of the year.

Mark
How the mighty have fallen. When's the last time it hasn't been Honda/Yamaha/Ducati fighting for podiums? This year started out with Yamaha being the top dogs, but it's looking like Suzuki's coming out on top. And KTM doing better than Honda and Ducati for the most part.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
^ the season of no Marc Marquez is why.................. otherwise we all know he would have 400 points already and the championship locked rounds ago, given the shittiness of inconsistency from everyone but Suzuki

But I like that the Suzukis are doing well and the KTM have a ton of speed, spread the power and advantages around instead of single bike always being the best

Reactions: laggy311 and Ilya

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
I was hoping Mir would win the title without taking a win just to spite all of these haters that are trying to devalue the championship, for various reasons.

I'm so sick of seeing all these cynics /crusty old fucks / fanboys and etc. shitting on everything they don't like. I don't understand why people would watch the sport with so much disdain.

------

Boring race, but glad to see Mir stretching the points lead even further.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Man I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who thought that was a bit of a Snoozer. Valencia is a boring looking track on TV. Hopefully this helps Suzuki sales, but in all honesty during whoever is in charge of the looks of their bikes would probably do more for sales than winning on Sunday. Went and looked at the Katana remake, cool bike from 10’ away. Budget looking bars controls, gauge etc. It’s funny the original was “the bike of the future” sitting on the new one is like sitting on “the bike of the past”

381 - 400 of 422 Posts