Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

321 - 340 of 344 Posts

·
Director of Moderation
10,213 Posts
LOL you spoke just a bit too soon there huh lol Zarco is moving on up the way I see it. The Jorge Martin part kinda surprises me. He would not be my obvious choice out of the Moto 2 crowd, although none of the current Moto 2 front runners stand out as being anything special IMO. The last few champions have been pretty dominant but this year it's kinda like the MotoGP class. Can't believe Dovi is not even going to have a ride next year.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Wow! Great racing at the front in MotoGP. Finally got to see AM73 do some good!

Rossi needs to hang em up at seasons end and stop taking seats from more deserving riders...he can't win on guise or talent alone anymore.
I don't know, I didn't think the race was that great.

I thought the rides from AMarquez and Mir were excellent and definitely worthy of praise, but everyone else pretty much finished where they started....

....except of course for the Yamahas.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Also ..... anyone know for sure what happened to Miller?

Dumbfuck Rins made that sloppy pass and within the next couple of corners Miller was out with a technical? The commentators said something about smoke and he looked pissed AT his bike, but I was not sure if they were actually related.

·
Director of Moderation
10,213 Posts
Also ..... anyone know for sure what happened to Miller?

Dumbfuck Rins made that sloppy pass and within the next couple of corners Miller was out with a technical? The commentators said something about smoke and he looked pissed AT his bike, but I was not sure if they were actually related.
What I heard is that the A bike had some issues before and they made the decision to use the B-bike in the race, which evidently turned out to have other issues and didn't last the race. I saw the smoke too just before but at first I thought it was just water spray or something, and then seconds later he pulled off.

·
Director of Moderation
10,213 Posts
Reactions: jd41

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
His sycophants will use this as the excuse as to why once again he couldn't even win a race this season nor be anywhere close to the champion, no doubt......

I wish him a speedy recovery nonetheless.....

Reactions: RJ2112

·
Registered
330 Posts
I can't stand these annoying posh wussy announcers.
Which ones are those? They all sound more or less the same to me, but I really don't like Suzi from BT Sports and I do miss Simon in the pits if I end up watching the BT Sport feed.

Dovi sure did a lot of whining about Petrucci after missing out on Q2. I've never been much of a fan of his but usually he is a professional and not a sniveler. Petrucci did nothing wrong and beat Dovi fair and square for his spot in Q2. Was Miller also at fault for Dovi not being fast enough?

Mark

·
Director of Moderation
10,213 Posts
Which ones are those? They all sound more or less the same to me, but I really don't like Suzi from BT Sports and I do miss Simon in the pits if I end up watching the BT Sport feed.

Dovi sure did a lot of whining about Petrucci after missing out on Q2. I've never been much of a fan of his but usually he is a professional and not a sniveler. Petrucci did nothing wrong and beat Dovi fair and square for his spot in Q2. Was Miller also at fault for Dovi not being fast enough?

Mark
Man if I was always pissed at everyone that's faster than me, I'd be miserable every race weekend and might as well call it quits and go home lol

Reactions: riverszzr

·
Registered
330 Posts
That was a solid day of racing. Props to Alex Marquez, I figured he would struggle in MotoGP and he is killing it. Whatever they sorted on the Honda in the Barcelona test sure has transformed things for him.

Mark

·
Registered
6,477 Posts
That was a solid day of racing. Props to Alex Marquez, I figured he would struggle in MotoGP and he is killing it. Whatever they sorted on the Honda in the Barcelona test sure has transformed things for him.

Mark
Yup. Is almost like Honda was forced to make the bike a little more rideable.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Question for the racers, what are some of the guys like Dovi wearing on their palms, under gloves? I know some MX guys tape hands for blisters, is this similar? Is it for blisters or arm pump/ vibrations? Link to a product if you know what it is?

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,125 Posts
I can't stand these annoying posh wussy announcers.
What happened to the 2 dudes that called races forever?

·
Registered
5,186 Posts

Mark

Petrucci deliberately got behind Dovi twice in qualifying so he could get a tow.

When he has absolutely zero chance in the championship, I think it's fair to say that it is wrong.

I get that it is every man for himself, but he absolutely did harm to Dovi.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Petrucci deliberately got behind Dovi twice in qualifying so he could get a tow.

When he has absolutely zero chance in the championship, I think it's fair to say that it is wrong.

If you can’t be faster than someone who has less points than you in the championship, do you really deserve to be a world champion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,477 Posts

Good. This ain't F1. Its the way it should be. Every rider for himself. They're both leaving at the end of the season and have no commitment to each other.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Question for the racers, what are some of the guys like Dovi wearing on their palms, under gloves? I know some MX guys tape hands for blisters, is this similar? Is it for blisters or arm pump/ vibrations? Link to a product if you know what it is?
It is a layer of protection to prevent blisters and the like.

Meh. That is not against the rules, even if some riders get their knickers in a twist about it. If Dovi can't go faster than Petrucci even if Petrucci is following him then he either should have found clear track or he doesn't deserve the spot. The first guy you need to beat is always your teammate. Petrucci did that within the rules. Dovi is well past his best before date and is pissed about it because he knows this is his only chance for a title. Once Marc is back to fitness everyone else will be fighting for 2nd again with no hope of beating him straight up.

Mark

321 - 340 of 344 Posts