Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

141 - 160 of 187 Posts

·
Director of Moderation
10,219 Posts
Was rooting for my lil buddy Gus to get that 3rd spot in the jr cup races. Sucks for most of us on 400s that have to race against him in the 500 classes in CCS. I think he's won every race in those classes so far this year and I believe all of them last year.

Reactions: jd41

·
Registered
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Matthew Schultz overtaking Toni Elias in race 2 yesterday. lol.

·
Director of Moderation
10,219 Posts

·
Registered
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Anybody coming down to the Laguna Seca round?

·
Registered
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
MotoAmerica live plus better fix their interview spoiler vids mixed with the sessions soon.

·
Director of Moderation
10,219 Posts
MotoAmerica live plus better fix their interview spoiler vids mixed with the sessions soon.
Yeah I saw that too because on Sunday I couldn't watch the races live...I was like "really MA??" I don't recall them doing that last year. Thankfully they were just small thumbnails and I managed to look past them so it didn't spoil my races. Not that there was much to spoil because I figured before even watching them who the podiums were gonna go to in all classes for the most part. Only ones I didn't predict were Hayden Schultz in the Twins class, and Sam Lochoff in the Jr Cup.

·
Registered
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Yeah I saw that too because on Sunday I couldn't watch the races live...I was like "really MA??" I don't recall them doing that last year. Thankfully they were just small thumbnails and I managed to look past them so it didn't spoil my races. Not that there was much to spoil because I figured before even watching them who the podiums were gonna go to in all classes for the most part. Only ones I didn't predict were Hayden Schultz in the Twins class, and Sam Lochoff in the Jr Cup.
I sent them an email but I doubt they'll listen. Send them one too!

[email protected]

·
Director of Moderation
10,219 Posts
I sent them an email but I doubt they'll listen. Send them one too!

[email protected]
You can message them on facebook. They've always replied pretty quick to those. I think it might actually be Natalie Ulrich who replies to those messages, but I'm not 100% sure.

·
Director of Moderation
10,219 Posts
Hope you're all as excited as I am for this weekend. MotoAmerica, WSBK and MotoGP all in the same weekend!! Gonna be sitting my ass on the couch a LOT watching some good racing!

·
Registered
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Richie Escalante is killing it out there. He is riding that zx6r beautifully.

·
Director of Moderation
10,219 Posts
The SS race and the Jr Cup races were really good, but in both it was the battle for 3rd that was the good stuff to watch.

·
Registered
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
The SS race and the Jr Cup races were really good, but in both it was the battle for 3rd that was the good stuff to watch.
Yup. That was a gnarly crash in the Jr cup!

·
Director of Moderation
10,219 Posts
Is Honos owned by some drug cartel? How does a no-name clothing company that nobody knows about and doesn't seem to sell much have so much money to sponsor a MotoAmerica class and a team?? lol

·
Registered
483 Posts
Is Honos owned by some drug cartel? How does a no-name clothing company that nobody knows about and doesn't seem to sell much have so much money to sponsor a MotoAmerica class and a team?? lol
There has been some sponsors for F1 that had a similarly questionable reputation. Some of the companies would try to build their brand before making or selling any products and some were just straight up scams. I would assume this is a similar situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Director of Moderation
10,219 Posts
There has been some sponsors for F1 that had a similarly questionable reputation. Some of the companies would try to build their brand before making or selling any products and some were just straight up scams. I would assume this is a similar situation.

Yeah but where does the money come from?? I don't think it's a scam cuz somebody's obviously putting some serious money into it, but I just don't see how some no-name company that sells average clothing would have that much money. I think the questionable thing is the actual source of the money lol

·
Registered
483 Posts
Yeah but where does the money come from?? I don't think it's a scam cuz somebody's obviously putting some serious money into it, but I just don't see how some no-name company that sells average clothing would have that much money. I think the questionable thing is the actual source of the money lol

141 - 160 of 187 Posts