Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like the first one, on the second it almost looks like it’ll hit the swing arm with any moderate flex.

Because they’re both slip ons, a PC isn’t necessary. You could if you really want it but it’s not needed. If you’re gonna get rid of the cat, then yes. I’d start leaning towards buying a PC.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
So you are only looking for a noise maker and not actually improving performance?

Reactions: Alexblendz

·
Registered
13,572 Posts
does anyone want to offer a theory on why the second pipe mfg would put the loop in the pipe?

·
Registered
138 Posts
If you get rid of the stock muffler and mid chamber (its not the catalytic converter)..and replace with a light weight slip on ..you lose about 15 to 16 lbs..you won't pick up any hp..maybe with an ECU flash you will pick up some. Replacing the headers as well , with an ECU flash will pick up some HP and smooth out throttle response. A full system with ECU flash will provide the most HP gain.
I did mine to lose weight..these bikes have plenty of HP..at least for me. When I feel the need I will go with either a full exhaust or just add the Graves headers and a flash.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Appreciate the feedback! I’m definitely not looking for more power any time soon, the bike is definitely fast Lol!, considering I weigh (155) 😂 just looking for a nicer exhaust and remove some weight off of it. The m4 and the graves definitely look nice, appreciate it yall, this my first sport bike and it’s definitely been an experience so far, I love the 2020 Orange, it grew on to me for sure!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Just remember the Graves is not street friendly..106 db at 7000..is ungodly loud.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts