1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Director of Moderation
9,564 Posts
2020 is looking to be one of the biggest in recent years. Lots of top names starting to surface.

Go ahead and pick your favorite rider.

And let the games begin.

Daytona 200: Entry List Already At 46 For March 14 Race - Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News
"Go ahead and pick your favorite rider"? I feel like that's a trick, to see who's going to say "that Tim Wilson guy" lol

Definitely gonna be a fun race to watch in person again, like last year. I'm honestly surprised though that Bobby Fong and SDK are not on that list. Since they did so well last year and so close to winning it, I figured they'd give it another shot.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Go ahead and pick your favorite rider"? I feel like that's a trick, to see who's going to say "that Tim Wilson guy" lol

Definitely gonna be a fun race to watch in person again, like last year. I'm honestly surprised though that Bobby Fong and SDK are not on that list. Since they did so well last year and so close to winning it, I figured they'd give it another shot.
So M4 is in deep with MA Superbike now. They really can’t afford to go “club racing”.
all kidding aside. 😉

·
Director of Moderation
9,564 Posts
So M4 is in deep with MA Superbike now. They really can’t afford to go “club racing”.
all kidding aside. 😉
Well their 2 guys pulled $35k from the 200 last year, so you'd think that money is not an issue lol Maybe they're afraid Bobby will hurt himself. Someone needs to give Valentine Debise another shot...maybe 3rd time's the charm? lol Dude was really fast at Daytona when he didn't cartwheel the bike off the track.

Has M4 announced their line up in the Supersport class? I assume SDK is still with them, but who's replacing Fong?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can we get some more info on the tank? Is it set up in a fixture in that pic? Where do you find the quick fill rings?

got the levers you sold me BTW, thanks for fast shipping!

Thinking about starting a build thread. this will be my first year racing WERA.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can we get some more info on the tank? Is it set up in a fixture in that pic? Where do you find the quick fill rings?

got the levers you sold me BTW, thanks for fast shipping!

Thinking about starting a build thread. this will be my first year racing WERA.
Glad the levers worked out. 👍

The weld in rings can be sourced through a couple places. Sometimes on the Wera board. And also a site called steadygarage. Google up “IMS weld in ring”. If your looking to have a tank build for you I can PM you a quote.

As for the fixture.. that’s my homemade rotisserie. I built it to steady the tank and flip it as needed to do my thing. 👍

1 - 14 of 14 Posts