Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
12,493 Posts
Just bought a non-abs for $10.4K OTD. Best deal I could find within a 2hr driving distance and between 5-6 dealers. Most were holding steady on their price, around 11k, meaning they weren't goign to just dump or give them away despite my efforts!.

By now tho, the 2019 model is half-way thru it's launch year so I'd expect some dealers to start pushing the 2019's out to make room for the 2020's. If I would have waited a few more months I could have prolly saved an extra $500, but all good, loving the bike so far just gotta get out of break-in for the real singing to take place.
:worthless

·
Registered
1 Posts
Scott, I just bought a 2019 zx6r here in Tucson. Paid $11K and now the dealers are dumping them for under 8k!! It is a marketing scam and these bikes are NOT moving. I've got mine for sale, 320 miles only, and cannot get a buyer for even under 7K. Not trying to get you to buy mine, just saying that you can get this bike for near nothing... at least here in AZ. If you don't believe me, go to Craigs list Tucson and you will find my bike and my dealers listed. I got taken for thouands$$$$. Keep looking my friend and hey, feel free to reach out if you are considering used.
I'm looking for one in Tucson, feel free to PM me

61 - 63 of 63 Posts