Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone? Looking for some advice. Had a 2017 ZX6R KRT that was stolen a couple months ago and back in the market for another.

I found a 2019 ZX6R KRT with ABS for 466 miles with a M4 Slayer Slip-on, TST Integrated Tailight, TST Fender Elimantor and HealTech Servo Buddy for $8400.

Based on NADA, a 2019 ZX6R KRT without ABS and stock is averaged $10,035.
Based on KBB, a 2019 ZX6R KRT with ABS and stock is typical $8,765.

I feel like I should pull the trigger and hop on it but thoughts? I accept all criticism :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just to throw some input out there....Someone on here just got a new 19 with abs for 9 OTD. I thought I got a good deal for a non ABS at around 9 OTD. So realistically, you still have to pay tax on that 19. So you will be around the same price as some new ones are selling for. Up to you. Obviously the new ones don't come with those extras...Your call.

·
Registered
913 Posts
What's up everyone? Looking for some advice. Had a 2017 ZX6R KRT that was stolen a couple months ago and back in the market for another.

I found a 2019 ZX6R KRT with ABS for 466 miles with a M4 Slayer Slip-on, TST Integrated Tailight, TST Fender Elimantor and HealTech Servo Buddy for $8400.

I feel like I should pull the trigger and hop on it but thoughts? I accept all criticism :)
Is this through a private seller? I’d Get this bike and save $ modding it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to throw some input out there....Someone on here just got a new 19 with abs for 9 OTD. I thought I got a good deal for a non ABS at around 9 OTD. So realistically, you still have to pay tax on that 19. So you will be around the same price as some new ones are selling for. Up to you. Obviously the new ones don't come with those extras...Your call.
as military i get to defer taxes from my state that i register so the only fees are titling and registration

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is this through a private seller? I’d Get this bike and save $ modding it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes this is a private seller. only thing i need to get for it at the moment are frame sliders and engine sliders

·
Registered
9 Posts

GJ, $8400 is not bad for a bike w/ only 466 mi on it. I bought my 2019 Non-ABS (like the natural feel better) NEW for $7600 ($8140 w/ tax) out the door. As others have mentioned, if it feels right, you like it, it looks good, that is all that matters for you man. Good Luck and Enjoy if you get it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would say your probably just paying off the guys outstanding loan balance on it if I had to guess, seems pretty fair price if you ask me. Low miles, not even out of “break in” period yet, shouldn’t be to worried about that price that’s for sure, might be able to dicker with him get couple hundred bucks off for the slider protection kit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts