• K&N Race filter
  • ECU flash by 2 Wheel DynoWorks
  • TST Integrated tail light
  • TST Fender eliminator
  • Kawasaki rear seat cowl
  • Tinted windscreen
  • Driven Halo fuel cap

Price: $8,800

The bike is in perfect condition and has never been abused wrecked or even dropped. Everything works on the bike just as it did from the showroom floor. 600 mile oil change was performed with Kawasaki oil and filter. I'm selling the bike because I would like to get back into the Corvette game and the money from this sale would help me with a down payment on a Corvette (and free up some garage space too).

The bike has a clean title and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Along with the mods listed above, which are currently installed on the bike, you get the following items with the purchase of the bike:
  • Stock rear seat
  • Stock exhaust
  • Stock header
  • Stock windscreen
  • Pitbull rear stand
  • Swingarm spools
  • Kawasaki motor oil
  • Kawasaki oil filter
  • K&N oil filter

I feel this is a good deal since the bike is in perfect condition, has low miles, tasteful mods and you get all the stock pieces along with it. So if you want to make extra money on the side you can sell the stock parts or keep them on hand just in case.

I'm very upfront and great with communication so if you have any questions at all, any concerns, or if you want more pictures or information - please feel free to respond to the post or private message me so we can discuss.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,310 Posts
GLWS, odds are very good that you would make more money on the sale, by returning the bike to OEM, and selling your aftermarket parts separately.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GLWS, odds are very good that you would make more money on the sale, by returning the bike to OEM, and selling your aftermarket parts separately.....
You are most likely correct.

·
Registered
14,310 Posts
Might be worth your time to see what you could get for the OEM parts, before you go through the effort of putting them back on.....Not as much surely as the aftermarket parts, but there would be less labor involved for you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Might be worth your time to see what you could get for the OEM parts, before you go through the effort of putting them back on.....Not as much surely as the aftermarket parts, but there would be less labor involved for you.
I tried listing the windscreen, fuel cap and stock exhaust awhile back and got zero interest. I'm a very busy guy recently...I don't think I will be returning the bike to stock form. I'd rather sell as is. But if anyone sees this and is interested in a stock exhaust, fuel cap or windscreen let me know.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Getting a C8? They are really nice, have seen a couple on the track and they were quick for stock tires etc.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Getting a C8? They are really nice, have seen a couple on the track and they were quick for stock tires etc.
I think I'm going to get back into a C6 ZR1. I owned a C6 Z06 and a ZR1 and I regret selling the ZR1.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2019 Kawasaki ZX-6R
  • Pearl Storm Gray
  • 1,497 miles
  • Full Akrapovic exhaust
  • K&N Race filter
  • TST Fender eliminator
  • Tinted windscreen
  • Driven Halo fuel cap

The bike is in perfect condition and has never been abused wrecked or even dropped. Everything works on the bike just as it did from the showroom floor. 600 mile oil change was performed with Kawasaki oil and filter. I'm selling the bike because I would like to get back into the Corvette game and the money from this sale would help me with a down payment on a Corvette (and free up some garage space too).

Along with the mods listed above, which are currently installed on the bike, you get the following items with the purchase of the bike:
  • Stock rear seat
  • Stock exhaust
  • Stock header
  • Stock windscreen
  • Pitbull rear stand
  • Swingarm spools
  • Kawasaki motor oil
  • Kawasaki oil filter
  • K&N oil filter

I feel this is a good deal since the bike is in perfect condition, has low miles, tasteful mods and you get all the stock pieces along with it. So if you want to make extra money on the side you can sell the stock parts or keep them on hand just in case.

I'm very upfront and great with communication so if you have any questions at all, any concerns, or if you want more pictures or information - please feel free to respond to the post or private message me so we can discuss.

View attachment 107390

View attachment 107391

View attachment 107392

View attachment 107393

View attachment 107394

View attachment 107395

View attachment 107397

View attachment 107398

View attachment 107399
2019 Kawasaki ZX-6R
  • Pearl Storm Gray
  • 1,497 miles
  • Full Akrapovic exhaust
  • K&N Race filter
  • TST Fender eliminator
  • Tinted windscreen
  • Driven Halo fuel cap

• Stock rear seat
  • Stock exhaust
  • Stock header
  • Stock windscreen
  • Pitbull rear stand
  • Swingarm spools
  • Kawasaki motor oil
  • Kawasaki oil filter
  • K&N oil filter

View attachment 107390

View attachment 107391

View attachment 107392

View attachment 107393

View attachment 107394

View attachment 107395

View attachment 107397

View attachment 107398

View attachment 107399
is it still available? If yes contact me at (714) 800-9766 please!

·
Registered
1 Posts
2019 Kawasaki ZX-6R
  • Pearl Storm Gray
  • 1,497 miles
  • Full Akrapovic exhaust
  • K&N Race filter
  • TST Fender eliminator
  • Tinted windscreen
  • Driven Halo fuel cap

• Stock rear seat
  • Stock exhaust
  • Stock header
  • Stock windscreen
  • Pitbull rear stand
  • Swingarm spools
  • Kawasaki motor oil
  • Kawasaki oil filter
  • K&N oil filter

View attachment 107390

View attachment 107391

View attachment 107392

View attachment 107393

View attachment 107394

View attachment 107395

View attachment 107397

View attachment 107398

View attachment 107399
Hi Dan, what a beauty! Very interested buyer here.
Please email me rwrast (at) gmail.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts