Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Thanks for all the recommendations guys! I went ahead and ordered the fender eliminator and integrated tail light from tst industries. I was very impressed to see that they had 2019 specific parts already for the 636 AND the lights are all plug and play. Pretty badass. Looks like I will be going with a Yoshi C/F slip on, I like throaty sounds and I def. don't want something obnoxiously loud as some of you have mentioned about the 2 bros. That'll be my next mod. Not sure I need that linkage pipe at the moment though.

Good call man, TST has good products and great customer service. Can’t go wrong with Yosh either...may I suggest you cop this and make people jealous..if the previous gen exhausts fit that is.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/292186164563

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Director of Moderation
9,580 Posts
Last but not least, in my circle of riding buddies it's considered a squid exhaust....one that a clueless rider would buy bc the dealer has them or their boy has one. The name is pretty damn stupid too lol.
Not just in your circle of buddies...pretty much everywhere. Everyone knows Two Brothers = instant squid lol

But yeah, I second everything else you said. Two Brothers would be among the last I would look at. Akrapovic, M4, SC Project, Graves, Arrow, Leo Vince, and Spark if they make one for the ZX6R. I would start with those first.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Thanks for all the recommendations guys! I went ahead and ordered the fender eliminator and integrated tail light from tst industries. I was very impressed to see that they had 2019 specific parts already for the 636 AND the lights are all plug and play. Pretty badass. Looks like I will be going with a Yoshi C/F slip on, I like throaty sounds and I def. don't want something obnoxiously loud as some of you have mentioned about the 2 bros. That'll be my next mod. Not sure I need that linkage pipe at the moment though.
We will need pics!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Put the M4 street slayer on mine with the collector and servo motor all gone. It sits perfectly underneath and sounds incredible. No messing either, perfect fitment straight on existing bolt

21 - 24 of 24 Posts