Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all is at the WERA GNF. Ive spotted a couple of Kawasaki ZX6Rs. Yesterday was endurance race and today was first rounds of sprint races. Saturday and Sunday will be better weather ands some great races.

Anyone recognize this fella? Hint endurance race, not his normal bike.

Attachments

·
Director of Moderation
10,032 Posts
Who all is at the WERA GNF. Ive spotted a couple of Kawasaki ZX6Rs. Yesterday was endurance race and today was first rounds of sprint races. Saturday and Sunday will be better weather ands some great races.

Anyone recognize this fella? Hint endurance race, not his normal bike.
Looks like @Otto Man or one his team mates. His bike though I believe.

Reactions: Backmarker

·
Registered
640 Posts
Yup, that'd be Tim on the 3 Marines Racing endurance bike. I saw you talking to him a bit this weekend (I was pitted like 20 feet right across from his trailer). You got some awesome shots of me on my all green ZX10 last year during the V8 HWT race!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Thanks Al.

Good to see you again and chat a bit.

GNF was crazy this year.

3MR put it on the box again and I was able to step up there with my personal stuff.

Plus Otto man found some wood too.

We’ll post something up in a couple days when we get home.

???

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was great to see you, sorry I missed talking the the other folks. I need to go thru my photos and post up some pics. I thought Kawasaki was well represented. There were sever ZX10s as well. Some great races and a couple of crazy crashes. LOL there were a lot of grown people that got to tell about how they were beaten by an 11 year old girl on a smaller bike. Were either of you in the race where #27 I think went into 6 too deep then did a stopie and went end over end? It was a bad crash but he got up and walked to the ambulance. Don’t think he was hurt but Should have been checked out. His bike tumbled over him but looking at the pics I think it hit on the front wheel on one side the the back wheel on the other side rather than a total hit. That was after it ent end over end a couple of times! I was really concerned for him and very happy and o see him get up. I looked at a few of my pics last night but took today off - it is so difficult being retired.

Anyone know the racer who broke his leg on Friday? I have pics of the 2nd half of the crash and would give them to him if he wanted. I have one that I showed my son who is a first year resident and working the night shift in the ER at the moment. His reply was that’s going to need some treatment.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was great to see you, sorry I missed talking the the other folks. I need to go thru my photos and post up some pics. I thought Kawasaki was well represented. There were sever ZX10s as well. Some great races and a couple of crazy crashes. LOL there were a lot of grown people that got to tell about how they were beaten by an 11 year old girl on a smaller bike. Were either of you in the race where #27 I think went into 6 too deep then did a stopie and went end over end? It was a bad crash but he got up and walked to the ambulance. Don’t think he was hurt but Should have been checked out. His bike tumbled over him but looking at the pics I think it hit on the front wheel on one side the the back wheel on the other side rather than a total hit. That was after it ent end over end a couple of times! I was really concerned for him and very happy and o see him get up. I looked at a few of my pics last night but took today off - it is so difficult being retired.

Anyone know the racer who broke his leg on Friday? I have pics of the 2nd half of the crash and would give them to him if he wanted. I have one that I showed my son who is a first year resident and working the night shift in the ER at the moment. His reply was that’s going to need some treatment.

·
Registered
640 Posts

That was Matt Burdett (might be spelling his last name wrong). I can link you up with his contact info if you want it, or I can send the pics to him, whatever is easiest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts