August 11-13th Sears Point Sonoma, CA
August 25-27th Pittsburgh International Race Complex Wampum, PA
September 8-10th New Jersey Motorsports Park Millville, NJ
September 15-17th Barber Motorsports Park Birmingham, Alabama

Source: MotoAmerica

·
Director of Moderation
9,938 Posts
Glad to see there are 10 rounds now, but still ain't shit in my area unfortunately. Not that I was hoping for any since there aren't any tracks suitable for MA in my area. Closest to me is still Road America which is about a 9.5-10 hour drive.

I'm hoping either UMC or COTA will have some track days scheduled around the time of the pro races, that way I can make a vacation out of it and go to one of those tracks and catch the races and also ride on the track myself.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Glad to see there are 10 rounds now, but still ain't shit in my area unfortunately. Not that I was hoping for any since there aren't any tracks suitable for MA in my area. Closest to me is still Road America which is about a 9.5-10 hour drive.

I'm hoping either UMC or COTA will have some track days scheduled around the time of the pro races, that way I can make a vacation out of it and go to one of those tracks and catch the races and also ride on the track myself.
I believe Ridesmart runs one a week or so before or after the Moto GP/MA round. Its like 5 hundo a day and their rules are very strict there

·
Registered
207 Posts
I like the spacing between rounds. Not like in the they would do 2-3 rounds back to back then have a bunch of time off in between the next round. I do understand why they do it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts