Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im also listing a cbr1000rr on other sites, but will keep whichever doesn’t sell first. This bike needs nothing but your number plates. Only selling one because Im trying to buy a house. Located in SE WI. Can deliver or meet part way, within reason. Bike will come with like-new pitbull TRS pins and front and rear stands.

2016 zx6r – $7,500

I am the second owner. No crashes or tipovers. ~2,000 miles, 400 or so track. Clean/clear title.

K-tech pressurized forks with cap extenders, fresh. Sprung for 220lb rider.

K-tech DDS-Pro rear shock, also fresh.

Ohlins Steering Damper

Stock motor, Woolich race tools ecm tune for pump and MR12 and quick shifter. Full Hindle exhaust. Tuned by Farrell Performance at ~120/126. Motion pro throttle. Pit limiter button and launch control

EBC pads and rotors, two sets of wheels with rotors, captive spacers and FF captive rear caliper bracket. Michelin slicks mounted with life left. Calipers cleaned with fresh pads.

Armour Bodies with professional paint. Carbon fiber tank sliders.

Vortex rearsets and clip-ons with Vortex lever guards. Solo 2 fork mount. Woodcraft key delete. Vortex fuel cap.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Solid bike and Seller! I am the original owner so the bike never went to far! Lol. This bike is almost as clean as buying new in the show room but with the right mod’s already done!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold. I apologize if I posted in the wrong place, meant to post in classifieds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts