Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
==============================================================

Post Update: 10/14/16 - only some parts remain, have sold about half. See last post for more info.

==============================================================

Hi guys,

As some of you may know, I was selling my 2013 ZX6R (this thread) and recently did. I traded it in for the Vulcan S I had my eye on today. As such, I am starting a new thread to list JUST the parts I am parting out (since my agreement with the dealer was me trading in a stock bike).

That being said, I am willing to part with the following pieces and have listed what I am trying to get for them. Unless otherwise stated, the price DOES include shipping to the lower 48 and but does NOT include PayPal fees. For those that don't know, PayPal fees are calculated as follows: 2.9% + $0.30 of whatever price we agree on for the item + shipping. For example, if we agree on an item + shipping being $80, PayPal fees are $2.32 ($80 * 0.029 for the 2.9%) + $0.30 for a total of $2.62 in fees...for a grand total of $82.62. THAT is what you will send me via PayPal. I WILL ONLY SHIP TO THE ADDRESS THAT IS VERIFIED ON PAYPAL. IF FOR SOME REASON I HAVE TO SHIP IT TO ONE THAT IS NOT ON THE ACCOUNT, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

I am more than willing to accept payments as 'gifts' via PayPal which will save you the fees, however, I don't advise this method as should something happen in shipping, etc. it could get complicated since that type of transaction isn't protected by PayPal. That being said, it is again your choice and thus if something happens in shipping...it's on you.

YOU HAVE MY WORD THAT YOU WILL GET TRACKING INFORMATION AND PROPER COMMUNICATION FROM BEGINNING TO END (three members from the other thread can confirm I am easy to work with). Any issues that arise, I will try my best to take care of them. I am not here to screw people. I am not here to steal peoples' money. I am just here to try and sell my parts. I am a moderator on the worlds biggest Nissan/Infiniti forum (NICOClub.com) so I have been vetted as honest, ethical, etc. by a large group of people.

==================================================

Parts list + Prices (FYI - most were purchased from RevZilla.com so that's what I'm using for comparison - disregard first bullet point - forum doesn't like the way I formatted the list):

Pictures:

• [*]MJS Performance Header (gutted) w/ O2 Bung
    • -- Paid: $337 | Current price (new): $334 | Asking price: $300
    [*]Bazzaz Z-FI Tuner
    • -- Paid: $267 | Current price (new): $280 | Asking price: $240
    [*]Single 6000k 55w Morimoto Elite HID System from TheRetrofitSource.com with a backup bulb (I can't seem to find the second ballast)
    • -- Paid: $186 | Current price (new): $160 | Asking price: $110
    [*]CustomLED BlasterX integrated tail light (w/out the ELFR-1 flasher relay but w/ the control switch for hazard/alert function)
    • -- Paid: $150 | Current price (new): $150 | Asking price: $120
    [*]TAPP LITE USB Charger
    • -- Paid: $36 | Current price (new): $35 | Asking price: $25
    [*]Scorpion Serket Taper Slip-on Exhaust - (SOLD)
    • -- Paid: $524 | Current price (new): $544 | Asking price: $500
    [*]Pinebox Link Pipe - (SOLD)
    • -- Paid: $140 | Current price (new): $140 | Asking price: $120
    [*]Driven Block Off Plates - (SOLD)
    • -- Paid: $38 | Current price (new): $36 | Asking price: $20
    [*]Woodcraft ServoBuddy (not pictured, forgot to throw them in the pile) - (SOLD)
    • -- Paid: $74 | Current price (new): $60 | Asking price: $40
    [*]Hotbodies TAG Fender Eliminator Kit - (SOLD)
    • -- Paid: $54 | Current price (new): $48 | Asking price: $35
    [*]Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Double Bubble Screen - (SOLD)
    • -- Paid: $85 | Current price (new): $85 | Asking price: $65
    [*]Shogun Front Axle Sliders (not installed) - (SOLD)
    • -- Paid: $54 | Current price (new): $54 | Asking price: $30
    [*]Shogun Protection Kit/Sliders (not installed) - (SOLD)
    • -- Paid: $90 | Current price (new): $90 | Asking price: $75
    [*]Custom "SleepNSix" (guy on ZX6R.com) Carbon Fiber Print Gel Seats (rider and passenger), asking price includes cost of new seats (or you can trade me yours for a discount) - (SOLD)
    • -- Paid: $195 | Current price (new): Assumed to be $195 still | Asking price: $160 w/ trade, $240 w/out trade
    [*]RAM Mount Steering Stem Phone Holder - (SOLD)
    • -- Paid: $56 | Current price (new): $59 | Asking price: $35

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Which pinebox link pipe do you have? (heat shield, finish)

·
Registered
117 Posts
I will take the shogun slider kit, axle sliders, and fender eliminator. Pm me the total please.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hello all, if anyone is on the fence about purchasing parts over the forum I just recently purchased Ilya's double bubble windscreen and had 0 problems. He was extremely responsive during the deal and great to work with. He provided me with a shipping number immediately after placing the shipment. Upon receiving the windscreen it was packaged very well and had no blemishes. If you are considering getting any of his parts he is a great guy to work with!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Excellent communication from this seller. Items were shipped out today!

·
Registered
202 Posts
So about that link pipe, I wonder how the bike will behave if I pick this up from you using my stock exhaust....guess a google search will tell me.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Main post updated.

The following parts are left for sale, all others have been sold/shipped and/or paid for and awaiting shipment:

[*]Bazzaz Z-FI Tuner
    [*]Single 6000k 55w Morimoto Elite HID System from TheRetrofitSource.com with a backup bulb (I can't seem to find the second ballast)
    [*]CustomLED BlasterX integrated tail light (w/out the ELFR-1 flasher relay but w/ the control switch for hazard/alert function)
    [*]TAPP LITE USB Charger

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Main post updated.

The following parts are left for sale, all others have been sold/shipped and/or paid for and awaiting shipment:

[*]Bazzaz Z-FI Tuner
    [*]TAPP LITE USB Charger
Bump! These parts are still available!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Bazzaz sold!

• MJS Performance Header (gutted) w/ O2 Bung
    -- Paid: $337 | Current price (new): $334 | Asking price: $300
  • Single 6000k 55w Morimoto Elite HID System from TheRetrofitSource.com with a backup bulb (I can't seem to find the second ballast)
    -- Paid: $186 | Current price (new): $160 | Asking price: $80
  • CustomLED BlasterX integrated tail light (w/out the ELFR-1 flasher relay but w/ the control switch for hazard/alert function)
    -- Paid: $150 | Current price (new): $150 | Asking price: $120
  • TAPP LITE USB Charger
    -- Paid: $36 | Current price (new): $35 | Asking price: $25

·
Director of Moderation
10,506 Posts
Did you even bother to read the thread? :dowhat
Lol. Funny, the other day I got a PM from a new member on here asking me if I still have any race parts available. I said "what parts? Do I have a thread where I'm selling parts??". He goes..."Oh, I thought you were selling some race parts. Sorry, I'm new here." :coocoo

Wtf? :laugh

1 - 20 of 35 Posts