Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. Just wanted to share this with everyone, see what everyone thinks. I bought the kit from xkglow, its a 10 piece kit with remote and 7 colors. I think it turned out pretty good.
I had a friend come help me install the LEDs but it was pretty easy. The hardest part is taking off the fenders and headlights. Other than that, the wiring is easy and doesn't take too long. What do you guys think?

this just looks amazing.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my friend helped a good amount. he does a lot of lighting for motorcycles so that made it easy for us. I was going to get a shop to do it but they wanted $150, thats just too much.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I really like it especially the light in the intake port that looks so clean you should get a pic of it in a real dark area to really show them off

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys! and yeah i get you conrad, at first i thought the same but quickly got over it (my first bike came with it installed and i grew to like it)
i will take some more pictures in a couple days.
i saw the intake light on a bike on here and loved it!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Honestly they look good in the pictures but I don't think Id ever install them for the same reason as conrad. Plus I rarely ride at night so it's useless for me anyway but to each their own

·
Registered
955 Posts
I really like the LED's in the intake. I am planning on doing that with mine. Probably leave it with green.

There is a positive and a negative to this. Cops may or may not hassle you or pay more attention to you. The positive side is that other drivers should be able to see you a whole lot more at night.

While at work today, a guy came in and wanted to trade his bike in for one of ours. I don't remember why he left on his bike instead of one of ours, as it was one of my sales reps deals, but he came back an hour later with his friend and his mouth was bloody inside and out and his arm was scraped up pretty bad. He told me he had just got hit by a lady just minutes ago. So recent that his adrenaline was still pumping, he was shaking and the pain hadn't set in just yet. Then it did. I offered to call an ambulance, he declined. I offered to store his bike at my store and take him to the hospital in my truck, he declined. Good thing he didn't trade his bike for a new one today!

Apparently she didn't see him. It wasn't at night, but just a reminder to us at work who ride bikes that people don't look out for bikes!

Stay safe

·
Registered
411 Posts
I really like the LED's in the intake. I am planning on doing that with mine. Probably leave it with green.

There is a positive and a negative to this. Cops may or may not hassle you or pay more attention to you. The positive side is that other drivers should be able to see you a whole lot more at night.

While at work today, a guy came in and wanted to trade his bike in for one of ours. I don't remember why he left on his bike instead of one of ours, as it was one of my sales reps deals, but he came back an hour later with his friend and his mouth was bloody inside and out and his arm was scraped up pretty bad. He told me he had just got hit by a lady. Good thing he didn't trade his bike for a new one today!

Apparently she didn't see him. It wasn't at night, but just a reminder to us at work who ride bikes that people don't look out for bikes!

Stay safe
I do a lot of riding at night, and that is one of my biggest fears.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts