·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2013 to 2018 zx6r race Body Work $$300 plus shipping. SOLD
Never Mounted.

Has superbike seat.

Fits 2013 to 2018 zx6r

Good shape. has small chips on front from moving around the shop 47 times.. easy to paint and make look nice!

Not sure on the type. From Europe. Never painted.

thanks!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Any clue on the brand? Big difference between Ebay Chinese plastics to Hot Bodies to Armour Bodies.

·
Registered
986 Posts
That's what I figured. OP posted 3 months ago. I asked what brand, pointing out cheap China crap and 2 months later... still no reply. Buyer beware. These look like those cheap knock off plastics you see everywhere on eBay and Alibaba.
If they're somehow magically not, then I'll take it back, but I'm pretty confident seeing that the cheapest good set of race fairings run $450 plus shipping

·
Registered
310 Posts
So I bought a set of good used fairings from this member a few months back for my 09-12, and I have to chime in here that they are a really good set. The one's I bought was to replace my tattered Hot Bodies kit that had been crashed a few times. And the new set is much better quality. IF my bike was the 13-18 body I would snag this set too.

·
Registered
310 Posts
This is what mine looked like when it arrived nicely packed in reasonable time:

And this is what it looks like on the bike, with a custom decal kit I bought featuring the logo of my first real sponsor the suspension company VSR, who is also starting a new race team for FMRRA 2022 that I am with:

I know, I know, there isn't any Kawi green anywhere! LOL. When I finish putting the rest of the decals on there will be a little bit of Kawi Green on the belly fairing.

·
Registered
986 Posts
How do they compare to OEM and your HotBodies? Have you ever handled cheap ebay plastics before?

I may be taking my words back. Dude had I retested people and he even replied, but he disappeared once I pointed out that they were cheap. That sucks, because I really need a set of race plastics for my 2014 and my budget is low as I spent $360 on 995 Race Rails.

·
Registered
310 Posts
How do they compare to OEM and your HotBodies? Have you ever handled cheap ebay plastics before?

I may be taking my words back. Dude had I retested people and he even replied, but he disappeared once I pointed out that they were cheap. That sucks, because I really need a set of race plastics for my 2014 and my budget is low as I spent $360 on 995 Race Rails.
I never delt with cheap eBay plastics. The used set that I bought from him is def better than my Hotbodies, and those are the only two aftermarket fairings I've ever had. I looked him up online and found that he has a little shop and is legit, so I went ahead with the purchase.

·
Director of Moderation
7,571 Posts
For anyone wondering what these are, they are most likely MotoXP Ricambi or Bikesplast (same thing...not sure which of the 2 companies actually makes it, but they're the same parts sold by both). I have the same on my 2014, except for I have the full kit with the gas tank cover. They are not chinese ebay fairings, they're from Europe. I also had MotoXP Ricambi fairings on my old R3. They are good and I definitely like mine on the ZX6R. They're not the best quality by any means, not Armour Bodies or Sharkskinz or Carbonin level, but beats the hell out of Hotbodies and some other brands I've seen. They tend to be a bit on the heavier side but they're pretty strong. The reason they're cheaper is because they use chopped fiber in most areas instead of typical woven cloth sheets with a thick layer of gel coat on the outside. They do pretty well in the crashes I've had and seen, but the gel coat will chip off along with your paint so you're left with little "craters" in the paint. If you want to save some money and want something better than Hotbodies, I'd recommend these, but if you want the best of the best and are willing to pay a premium, then these are probably not for you.

Also the OP is legit, not a scammer. He just isn't very active on here and probably already sold those fairings elsewhere. He's up in the Northwest, used to race a ZX6R in MotoAmerica a few years ago. Speedmotoco is his company (I think, or he works there). They make sprockets and some other stuff. His name is Kinzer.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Well I was proven wrong. And I did say, that this guy could all be legit, and I would admit it if it came out to be that way.. but here's my thing. I was the first one on it, never got a message. I attempted to contact him... Nothing. Then all of the sudden, people have posted stating they've bought from him.
Now.. either I feel really pissed, because that was my sale. I wanted those.
Secondly. OK, now are we sure that these people saying they bought from him, aren't just fake accounts? If soz why has he STILL not reached out to me to let me know they're still for sale or there no longer for sale. But silence gets buyers here all hopped up and angry like a bunch of Oath Keepers at a Jan 6th rally.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Been off the board for a while. These are made in Italy. Bought them 4-5 years ago but that bike is long since broken in half. 250$ best to PM me or email me. Not on here very often. Fit s 2013-2018... and yes those people above are real.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts