Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

2013+ Headlight Assembly

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Texas636 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if they sell just the headlight assembly [without the projectors] for a 2013+ ZX6R? It would be even better if someone knew where to buy one that wasnt glued together with that shitty glue?

#2 ·
I've seen a few posts on this forum about various parts for headlight assemblies for people that may have cracked the lens or something. Have never seen anybody able to get "just the...." But that's just me as a passive observer. Maybe someone can chime in that has been able to get what you need.

Seems like you have to get the whole assembly. There's got to be some on the used market. A lot of people track these bikes and sell their headlights.

#6 ·
Kawasaki doesn't just sell the headlight assembly without the projectors on them. They use a company called Rinder. They come pre-sales with the permanent glue bonding the lense and housing unfortunately. I'd jump all over ilotek's assembly. If you need some OEM projectors, I have a set

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.