Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not sure what you mean ? " when i put the tc to off the bike"

I figured out a few more things with this issue (but that's on my 08)
I mean (KTRC) When i put it on off the bike run good but if i put it on 1 mood or 2-3 the bike bobing all time

·
Registered
783 Posts
krtc cuts power when excessive wheel spin is detected Based on mode.

So when you get on it feels like engine bog ? If you turn it off there is no cut out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes exactly Same what you said.

So when you get on it feels like engine bog ? If you turn it off there is no cut out. ( so now I drive all time and it’s off)
How can i fix this problem? And what it could be?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Depends on how much throttle you grab. If you turn it off and its not cutting power I will assume normal operatio.

All of my previous bikes had no electronic aids so when you first experience its like wtf is going on.

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
But I did drive before with it on for 1 y and nothing happened it’s been doing this 4 days only starting

What else changed? Tires? Inflation? Anything in the final drive line? Different brand of fuel?

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
Did on of the wheel speed sensors get loose? Do you have any fault codes?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Seems like wheel sensors as mentioned above then. Have you checked the connections where it goes up the triple tree?

Reactions: 1_kc95

·
Registered
27 Posts
I did clean the full pump and still the same, but when KTRC off the bike run like normal

On cleaning the fuel pump- One thing that makes it easier and more effective is to clean the entire fuel pump assembly!

The plastic assembly has a few channels in the upper part, some guys say there's an additional filter in there, but I've never seen anything in the manual or schematic for the fuel pump assembly..

But I cleaned it out with some bicarb and vinegar.. Very quickly and then rinsed it off with water and then soaked it in fuel.

I've done this chore so many times now I've gotten lazy ...so USE VINEGAR ONLY IF YOU CAN RINSE IMMEDIATELY ...

Hot water and bicarbonate on the T bag strainer and rinse.

I wouldn't recommend doing this with your fuel pump motor itself.

Vinegar will flash-rust any metal parts quickly so don't use it unless you cant clean something with regular cleaners..

My tanks was treated with something grungy that was crapping out my fuel pump continuously..

Regular cleaning would fix the problem for a while.. but after fuel interacted with the tank for a week or two.. bogging would return.

I haven't had any problems since the last time I cleaned it... about two months ago.

Hope you come right bud 👍

21 - 35 of 35 Posts