Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
301 Posts
Any 09-12 exhaust will mount up as well

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I was actually talking with competition werkes and they said they somethings might be different. They couldn't specify but they look very similar for exhausts!.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was actually talking with competition werkes and they said they somethings might be different. They couldn't specify but they look very similar for exhausts!.
:headbang: i knew i should of contacted them first... just read last years model was interchangable so i ordered one a week ago. ill post pics of how it turns out in two weeks when i get back to my house

·
Registered
140 Posts
i heard that leovince and akrapovic have slipons for the 2013. any links or pictures to bad them up?

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i heard that leovince and akrapovic have slipons for the 2013. any links or pictures to bad them up?
If you find anything... please post them up. Also... try posting a link to the product website as well as any photos and videos for each exhaust. That way people can get all the info. :D Just posting pics is great... but I'd like to get this thread like the other model year exhaust threads. Give the people information... :D

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
i love the looks of the leovince ones but i wish it was a little shorter. the can is at a good length but if the pipe was shorter than id buy it in a heartbeat

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
2013...ye i am a fan of the black two brothers exhaust
I think that's the 2012 model cause the 13 looks like this.

This is a member on here Slave's bike

I was never a fan of the Yosh for the 09-12 model, too big and bulky and looked like it didn't fit but I like the upgrade for 13, and it should actually sound decent since the pre-chamber is removed, the older version was so quiet.

Reactions: EightBitGuy

·
Registered
301 Posts
is that the japan manufactured yosh or the yosh usa? if its the japanese version brought over to the us thats bad ass!

1 - 20 of 1242 Posts