Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
UPDATED

GP Suspension cartridge with modded bottoms for 09-12 or 13+ calipers w/ dowels ** Not really need but put em in anyways also come with fast frank racing quick fender kit that allows you to change front wheel without taking the calipers off! ($1200 shipped)

13+ OE Caliper (modded to fit 09-12 forks) * All refreshed beginning of the season with seals and bushings/fluid ($100 shipped if not sold with forks)

Shorei Lithium battery $old

2011 ecu tunable with Woolich software w/ race tools comes with everything needed to tune and use ( Quick-shifter/Launch Control/Pit limit) ($550 shipped)

2011 engine harness with plugs extended to move voltage regulator to the tail/ Woodcraft key delete - ($150 Shipped)

Oe nissan brake master rebuilt- $60 shipped

Sharkskinz fairings need to repaired- sold

Gray Front & black Rear rim without cush drives/rotors /no tires - $325 shipped

09+ Oe subframe - $100 - sold

09-12 oem stay - $25 - sold

Oe clean 2011 title Frame with some scrapes on left side (clean title) I never registered it but have the whole paper trace from the original owner to the guy I bought it from to me. w/ Brand New OEM Steering stem bearings in frame and lower triple tree $ 550 shipped

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
How much for the Aim Solo 2. And does it work as a stand alone device? Do you have mounting for it?
Sorry the Aim solo2 wasn't for sale. I did sell it a month ago to a buddy because I upgraded to the DL version. sorry. But no they are GPS so they just work and there is a guy in the uk that makes good fork mounts for them but can't recall his name. All that is listed in the last update post I made is what I have left.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
2011 ecu tunable with Woolich software w/ race tools comes with everything needed to tune and use ( Quick-shifter/Launch Control/Pit limit) -$old

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
UPDATED

GP Suspension cartridge with modded bottoms for 09-12 or 13+ calipers w/ dowels ** Not really need but put em in anyways also come with fast frank racing quick fender kit that allows you to change front wheel without taking the calipers off! ($1200 shipped) includes *13+ OE Caliper (modded to fit 09-12 forks) * All refreshed beginning of the season with seals and bushings/fluid

2011 engine harness with plugs extended to move voltage regulator to the tail/ Woodcraft key delete - ($150 Shipped)

Oe nissan brake master rebuilt- $60 shipped

Gray Front & black Rear rim without cush drives/rotors /no tires - $325 shipped

21 - 31 of 31 Posts