Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I going to sadly part my 2011 6R out as I know I won't get much for it as a whole which would be around $6500. All prices don't include shipping or paypal fees! Will give slightly better deal on multiple items bought at a time! I got a newer zx6r that is pretty set up and don't want to have two and have one just sitting around.

GP Suspension cartridge with modded bottoms for 13+ calipers and fast frank quick fender ($1600)
13+ OE Caliper w/ magnets in pistons (modded to fit 09-12 forks) * All refreshed beginning of the season with seals and bushings/fluid

Penske double click rear shock with mount for stock subframe- $550 *just refreshed

Scotts steering damper ($250) * just refreshed

636 motor swap w/ motor work! (Farrell Performance)
• thinner head-gasket
• degreed cams
• Combustion chamber head work per kawi race manual
• lightened clutch basket and rotor
• oil/coolant passage ways smoothed out and enlarged for better cooling and flow
• Kit Slipper clutch mod Tuned on T4 but can use pump (If racing) ($3000)

Engine has 5 TD on it since last refreshed

Arrow full works exhaust - $800
BMC Race Air filter ($50)
Shorei Lithium battery (100)
Speedo healer ($50)
Attack Racing V stacks and air box($120)
Woolich tuned ecu/ race tools ( Quickshifter/Launch/Pit limiter) ($500)
2011 engine harness with plugs extended to move voltage regulator to the tail - $150
Gripone Leone TC/Wheelie control ($800) * Brand new never installed*
Motion Pro throttle ($100)
Oe nissan brake master rebuilt- $50
Custom top triple clamp ($100)* modded oem clamp w/o key & dampener spots

Galfer brake lines F&R ($100)

Fast frank Daytona F&R quick change kit
FF Captive spacers (2 sets) ($1600) with custom TRS pins

51mm Attack Clip ons ($150)
CRG Raceline levers $150)

Tight tails subframe- ($250) * slightly tweaked
Moto holders repaired ($100) * repaired. Not 100% pretty but functional
Sharkskinz fairings need to repaired... Make a offer

13+ 6R 310mm OE Brake rotors -$100

2 sets of F& R rims with New wheel bearings in one set ** no tires - $300 each set

09+ Oe subframe - $100
09-12 oem stay
Oe clean 2011 title Frame with some scrapes on left side (clean title) w swing arm w/ Brand New OEM Steering stem bearings in frame and upper/lower triple tree $ make offer

Not for sale in pictures

AIM SOLO 2 and mount
Attack Rear sets/Lever guard
13+ Fairings
Leaky tank

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
price updates

I going to sadly part my 2011 6R out

GP Suspension cartridge with modded bottoms for 09-12 or 13+ calipers w/ dowels ** Not really need but put em in anyways also come with fast frank racing quick fender kit that allows you to change front wheel without taking the calipers off! ($1200)

13+ OE Caliper (modded to fit 09-12 forks) * All refreshed beginning of the season with seals and bushings/fluid $100

Penske double click rear shock with mount for stock subframe- $400 *Needs to be refreshed

Scotts steering damper $old

Titanium Arrow full works exhaust - $800 ** Header is SS**

BMC Race Air filter ($40)

Shorei Lithium battery ($50)

12 O'CLOCKLABS SPEEDODRD speed healer ($40)
Attack Racing V stacks and air box($120)

Woolich tuned ecu/ race tools ( Quickshifter) ($500)

2011 engine harness with plugs extended to move voltage regulator to the tail/ Woodcraft key delete - $150

Gripone Leone TC/Wheelie control ($800) * Brand new never installed*

Motion Pro throttle with extra tube ($80)

Custom top triple clamp ($80)* modded oem clamp w/o key & dampener spots

FF Captive spacers (2 sets) ($1000) with custom TRS pins

CRG Raceline levers $150)

Moto holders repaired ($100) * repaired. Not 100% pretty but functional

Sharkskinz fairings need to repaired... Make a offer *** Fiberglass DIY Special !!!

13+ 6R 310mm OE Brake rotors -$100

Gray Front & black Rear rim without cush drives/rotors /no tires - $300 each set

09+ Oe subframe - $100

09-12 oem stay - $25

Oe clean 2011 title Frame with some scrapes on left side (clean title) w/ Brand New OEM Steering stem bearings in frame and lower triple tree $ 600

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
How well does the 09-12 zx6r work as a race bike? I just started doing track days with mine, and people are telling me that as I get more serious I'm better of swapping it out for a race ready r6 instead of building the zx6r into a race bike. In my opinion, I can add things as needed to the zx6r as I actually learn the track and actual racing techniques. What do you think?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I liked it a lot! The r6 is a proven great race bike but I just enjoy the power band and feel of the kawi more! It's whatever your comfortable on. If it's the kawi thats what I would stick with. I know fast guys on the 6R and R6. I hear a lot of people say it's easier to be fast on the r6 but I would just go like I said before what your comfortable with!

·
Registered
575 Posts
How well does the 09-12 zx6r work as a race bike? I just started doing track days with mine, and people are telling me that as I get more serious I'm better of swapping it out for a race ready r6 instead of building the zx6r into a race bike. In my opinion, I can add things as needed to the zx6r as I actually learn the track and actual racing techniques. What do you think?
It's a solid platform, extremely capable, and only slow people think you need to be on a R6 to go fast. Jason Farrell...google him. Holds a lap record (or two...lol) on his many ZX6's/ZX10's he's had over the years...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
UPDATED

GP Suspension cartridge with modded bottoms for 09-12 or 13+ calipers w/ dowels ** Not really need but put em in anyways also come with fast frank racing quick fender kit that allows you to change front wheel without taking the calipers off! ($1200)

13+ OE Caliper (modded to fit 09-12 forks) * All refreshed beginning of the season with seals and bushings/fluid $100

BMC Race Air filter ($old)

Shorei Lithium battery ($50)

12 O'CLOCKLABS SPEEDODRD speed healer ($old)

Attack Racing V stacks and air box($old)

2011 Woolich tunable ecu w/ race tools ( Quickshifter/Launch Control) ($500)

2011 engine harness with plugs extended to move voltage regulator to the tail/ Woodcraft key delete - $150

Gripone Leone TC/Wheelie control ($old) * Brand new never installed*

Custom top triple clamp ($80)* modded oem clamp w/o key & dampener spots

FF Captive spacers (2 sets) ($old) with custom TRS pins

Attack Rear sets- $old

Attack brake lever gaurd - $old

CRG "Raceline series" C/B levers - ($150)

Moto holders repaired ($100) * repairable. Not 100% pretty but functional. Need to have the stay part re-bent

Sharkskinz fairings need to repaired... PENDING LOCAL PICK UP *** Fiberglass DIY Special !!!

13+ 6R 310mm OE Brake rotors -$ 80

Gray Front & black Rear rim without cush drives/rotors /no tires - $300

09+ Oe subframe - $100

09-12 oem stay - $25

Oe clean 2011 title Frame with some scrapes on left side (clean title) w/ Brand New OEM Steering stem bearings in frame and lower triple tree $ 600

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey, do you still have the rearsets?
Also your ad says 13+ bodywork is that doe track or street? Interested if for track.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry rear sets are gone. In the original post before the updated list it was listed as 13+ body work pictured but not for sale. Honestly for body work unless it’s local your better off buying new because shipping is crazy expensive for fairings and by the time you buy used and pay shipping for a little bit more you could have new ones. Good luck on your hunt!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts