Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh jeeze I love the blue one. I'll be at the IMS deal this weekend :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
why do they make them so u have to strip thing off to make them better ,like exuhst tail tidy ,why not do that before we get them.:pirate

·
Registered
25 Posts
why do they make them so u have to strip thing off to make them better ,like exuhst tail tidy ,why not do that before we get them.:pirate
You make a good point Wiffy, but im sure its all to do with road legal standards and more red tape type stuff! Exhaust even for sandard isnt too appealing to the eye, why did they ever go away from the underseat exhaust? and is the digital speedo gone too just trying to judge from the pics? Dont get me wrong i wouldn't be turning one down, might be tome for another letter to santa< ha ha id be waiting id say!!! Green all the way!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
ye ur rite bro,but damn there some ugly exusts.my older brother lives in belfast he loves it out there ,always bloody raing when i go tho,u from the south or north.

·
Registered
25 Posts
ye ur rite bro,but damn there some ugly exusts.my older brother lives in belfast he loves it out there ,always bloody raing when i go tho,u from the south or north.
Had a good summer this year though so really hoping for the same this summer, but did get caught out in a few heavy showers alright! I couldn't be further away from your brother on this litter green island im as far down south west as you can get. some nice roads down here though if the weather is right! Christmas looks like snow from friday on so must try and get out for a spin tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
south, my brother use to call that bandit country,he was army all his life retiered now he fell in love with the place,when younger my dad use to take us boating on the shannon and the cannals for summer hols,like 35 years ago nice country that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
south, my brother use to call that bandit country,he was army all his life retiered now he fell in love with the place,when younger my dad use to take us boating on the shannon and the cannals for summer hols,like 35 years ago nice country that.

Bandit country HA HA love it! sure i never take off my bike Balaclava, not even when i go to sleep. Thanks for the compliments.
Lovely place alright might have to leave shortly, work is gone quite so may have to move abroad, a couple of my mates where over in milton keys doing height training for turbine maintence, sounds like a nice place, plenty of tourists during the summer id say!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
ye bro and the roads her are mostly duel carage ways so fast and no lights just round a bouts so plenty of fast turns,u ever get over here let me know we catch up ,ment no affece buye the way.:pirate

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Damn. The photographer must have had the aperture wide open to get a depth of focus to less than a foot. Every but the bike is blurred. Decent looking bike but the pics hurt my eyes to look at!

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I'm loving that blue!

Love the rear end but the front is unappealing to me :thumbdown:

Still, I wouldn't say no to one in my Christmas stocking ;)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Why did they ever go away from the underseat exhaust? and is the digital speedo gone too?
Went back to side exhaust to lower the CG and reduce weight. It's still sporting a digi speedo, and an analog tach.

Is it me, or do the paint jobs look like the plastics were pieced together from several different colored bikes? :coocoo

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
that color blue is just sex!!!... but the noses are just so fugly!!.. the rest of the bike is beautiful.. but somebody has been smudging the nose on the drawings they have been giving the designer for the past few zxr's... :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.