Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Just got my ZX6R couple days a go as posted in the newbie section. I purchased a solo seat cowl from the dealership since they gave me a great deal on it, and purchased a reservoir sock from www.reservoirsocks.com for it before I picked up the bike since I knew I was going to pick her up in a week.

I know they are minor mods but I just wanted to share the pics with you all.

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
434 Posts
nice now the Fender got to go you need to put the fender eliminator and the tail light

·
Registered
922 Posts

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Fender for sure.. What pipe are you gunna get?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice now the Fender got to go you need to put the fender eliminator and the tail light
I am getting a fender eliminator on Tuesday when stores are open again, but I don't think I'll get an integrated tail light for it.

Fender for sure.. What pipe are you gunna get?
No pipe for now, if I get anything it'll have to be a full exhaust, can't justify $1500+ at this moment for it.

dam those solo cowls look real good on the 09
Yes they do, looks a lot better, it is lighter than the rear seat too :p haha :coocoo

·
Registered
863 Posts
Cheap mods you can do immediately, remove the warning stickers off the tank and swing arm. Heat them up and they should come off pretty easy.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
really red. looks good though...except for the red. i don't really like red, but if you do I'm ok with it. LOL

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Wow sometimes honesty is just too much up here :O ........ Great looking bike! Rockin the RED..NOOOOOICCCEEE!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts