Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Kawasaki ninja Zx6r manual
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2009 Kawasaki ninja zx6r has almost 13,500 miles still mint condition, couple scratches on the side could be fixed cheap!! Let me know

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
Besides location, some more pictures to show all sides and some maintenance history (if it has even had any)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck with sale, might help to state location
Says Biddeford Maine, I’m actually new to this site so still trying to find my way around thanks though… and yea it has maintenance history Lolol 👇🏼

·
Registered
14,580 Posts
Says Biddeford Maine, I’m actually new to this site so still trying to find my way around thanks though… and yea it has maintenance history Lolol 👇🏼
These bikes will run for many miles if maintained, my ‘09 sits very close to 70K miles at this point.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These bikes will run for many miles if maintained, my ‘09 sits very close to 70K miles at this point.
Dammmm that’s crazy, this is my second year drinking motorcycles but i grew up with dirt bikes and four wheelers so still getting used to all the parts and what’s needs to be maintained but I take it to a real motorcycle shop they take care of me!!

·
Registered
14,580 Posts
Dammmm that’s crazy, this is my second year drinking motorcycles but i grew up with dirt bikes and four wheelers so still getting used to all the parts and what’s needs to be maintained but I take it to a real motorcycle shop they take care of me!!
As short as your warm weather riding season is compared to mine, your mileage makes sense…. I would be checking the age of the tires…

1 - 11 of 11 Posts