Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so, I picked up my ‘08 ZX6R almost a year ago. Had 2200 miles on it when I bought it. Only problem I found on it when I bought it was that the turn signals didn’t work. That wasn’t going to stop me from buying it. I mean, it had 2200 miles and was a steal, COME ON!

Anyway, whenever I would try to use the turn signal I wouldn’t hear the relay doing anything, so I just figured the relay was bad. I finally got some free time today and decided to do some surgery. I took the nose fairing off so I can get a nice clean look at everything and to my surprise, not only is the relay missing, but the entire piece of the bracket that the relay mounts to looks like it has been cut off! The same piece of the bracket was cut off on the other side of the bike as well! Super strange if you ask me. I’ll post pictures of it.

Not only is the relay and bracket missing but it also looks like there’s a relay that doesn’t belong on the bike underneath the air box leading to the filter. Like I said, I’m not sure if that’s supposed to be there or not. I’ll post a picture of that relay also.

If anybody can offer and advice, tips, or just any ideas on what the hell is up with this, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts