Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

2007 zx6r Build pictures from broken frame to 95% rebuilt and done.

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Davidlnrd 
#1 · (Edited)
Quick story, I bought the bike with a broken frame the guy neglected to tell me. I asked him about it and he said he didnt know... Of course. Oh well project time.
Ordered a frame off ebay with a clear title.
I am just going to post a history pictures!

#8 ·
How the hell do you work on grass .? 😅....bad enough dropping stuff on normal floor,!!
It wasnt easy, made me niece go outside and scan the grass with a metal detector lol.

Just out of curiosity What did you do with the green wheels?
Those are the green wheels, I painted them with epoxy wheel paint.

I really like that paint color! I think if you got decals in the same color as the wheels/bar ends, that would look AMAZING
Ive never found decals I liked for this bike, I agree tho. If I could find some and knew the color was the same id buy them. I just did order the kawasaki tank decals tho. In black.

#10 ·
Good job enlisting the niece to scan for dropped parts. That bike turned out incredibly well! Like the Kanji characters better than the second pic but IMO looks better simpler without a lot of stuff on it. Green on the wheels really pops without being too much - I really like green wheels but with the paint color and the black wheels the green is the perfect amount of pop. The right decal would help but I agree you haven't found the best one yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.