Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quick story, I bought the bike with a broken frame the guy neglected to tell me. I asked him about it and he said he didnt know... Of course. Oh well project time.
Ordered a frame off ebay with a clear title.
I am just going to post a history pictures!

Attachments

·
Registered
878 Posts
The bike came out great man...congrats!!

Before someone else points it out, I think you meant 2007 zx6r rebuild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Before someone else points it out, I think you meant 2007 zx6r rebuild.
Whoops lol. I guess I was thinking about my cars year. But just waiting for oil and antifreeze before I start it up, the front fairing isnt really connected at the moment either.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice job...guy who sold the bike without telling you about the broken frame is a complete dick...

How the hell do you work on grass .? 😅....bad enough dropping stuff on normal floor,!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Whoops lol. I guess I was thinking about my cars year. But just waiting for oil and antifreeze before I start it up, the front fairing isnt really connected at the moment either.
Just out of curiosity What did you do with the green wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
I really like that paint color! I think if you got decals in the same color as the wheels/bar ends, that would look AMAZING

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How the hell do you work on grass .? 😅....bad enough dropping stuff on normal floor,!!
It wasnt easy, made me niece go outside and scan the grass with a metal detector lol.

Just out of curiosity What did you do with the green wheels?
Those are the green wheels, I painted them with epoxy wheel paint.

I really like that paint color! I think if you got decals in the same color as the wheels/bar ends, that would look AMAZING
Ive never found decals I liked for this bike, I agree tho. If I could find some and knew the color was the same id buy them. I just did order the kawasaki tank decals tho. In black.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Good job enlisting the niece to scan for dropped parts. That bike turned out incredibly well! Like the Kanji characters better than the second pic but IMO looks better simpler without a lot of stuff on it. Green on the wheels really pops without being too much - I really like green wheels but with the paint color and the black wheels the green is the perfect amount of pop. The right decal would help but I agree you haven't found the best one yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts