Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I am talking to a local owner of aforementioned bike that he is selling for aforementioned price. Should I be iffy on this? It seems too good to be true as I asked about the bike and he said there were no problems whatsoever. I guess I should be more specific as scratches aren't necessarily "problems," but eh. The bike has 5,100 mi... I also realize it is buyer's season and people are cutting good deals, but still. $5,900? I mean, really?

Opinions?

Thanks

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
i'd make sure it isn't about to have that lock-up problem. some 07's apparently get a lot of valve chatter and signals before they pwn themselves...there are a few threads about it. other than that just be sure it comes with a title :laugh etc

·
Registered
992 Posts
see if there is a warranty cause i have an 07 and had alot of probz there are 07 problem forums reed em its a great bike but you need the warranty..the valve gasket goes and the buckets shred easy...goodluck

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
make sure it's got a clear title, also test drive it to make sure the motor & tranny is in good shape, if all is staright then hell buy it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts