Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I got a smoking deal on a 05 zx6r. Bike needed a new motor and work done to it. I am still working on it, but here is the progress from start to present. I repainted the frame, rims and calipers. I have my subcage, radiator guard, 12 bar, chain/sprockets and hand brake setup on its way. I debating if I want to cut the front windshield. Also, thinking about doing Dirtbike handle bars. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
What kinda paint you using on the triple tree? That looks awesome! Bit gutted you painted the brake calipers black, I like the bronze.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What kinda paint you using on the triple tree? That looks awesome! Bit gutted you painted the brake calipers black, I like the bronze.

Thank you.
I will take a picture later on tomorrow, once back home. It is brake caliper paint and I shot it down with clear coat. As for the calipers, mines had corrosion on it. So, that is why I went black. Lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just put sprockets on today. Will put chain on later on in the day. 12 bar had to be sent back, they sent me the wrong one. Smh.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow amazing work Man! That thing looks great so far. I'm doing an 05 stunt build as well. Just wish I was familiar enough with bikes to be able to break them down like that and put them back together. Looking forward to an update, would,like to see it when it's finished.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts