Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

2005 zx6r out of Ft. Sill, OK.

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  fluidityt 
#1 ·
Hello,

Been lurking the forums for a while and decided to finally create the account and maybe get involved a little with the community.

I'm currently stationed in Ft. Sill, Ok but got my bike as a gift from my wife for Christmas (brother in law was selling it and I wanted it) when I got back from a deployment. Pretty awesome gift if I do say so myself. :)

I hope to learn a lot from you guys... I am posting from my cell so I can't add any pics. I don't have them uploaded anywhere so when I get a chance I'll update with some pictures.

It is a green 2005 Kawasaki Ninja zx6r 636. I'm getting ready to make some changes to it. Paint is top on my list and to fix some things that bug me on it.

#2 ·
What's your mos. Mine was 11b. Don't paint it unless there's damage. Hurts the resale value bad. Download photo bucket and you can upload pics. Welcome.

Since the trannys are butter in those 636, make sure to switch it to gp.shift if you Wanda keep 2nd gear. Also relocate the ecu. They like to burn up easily. Is it a rr or 636.??? Makes a difference. Enjoy the bike buddy

#5 ·
Too late, painted it last weekend. It was dropped and banged up a bit so I had to fix her up, I still got a stator cover to replace and or fix. I'm a 14E, PATRIOT SYSTEM yada yada yada... It is a 636. Where do they normally relocate the ECUs too?

I went there for Artillery school in the Marine Corps. Was trained as an 0844 - Fire Direction Controlman.

Congratz on the bike man. Be good to her!
Thanks... I got some Marine Corps friends. Bad ass dudes. Makes me wish I'd gone that route but I enjoy what I do here in ADA.
best zx6r ever!
Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.