Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, tried to find discussion about this problem but nothing so far...

So I'm riding 2005 636 model and have been trying to search for optimal settings for this damping and rebound adjustments with the screws in the bottom and top of the shock absorbers in the frontfork. The manual states that the adjustment screws should have "clicks" but I don't have them. The screws have been easy to turn in each direction and they haven't been stuck at all so that they had been turned too tight in the past or something like that. Has anyone else faced that these screws were without click and has that been normal or not that ok? Noticed the fact in the spring and bought the bike last autumn so... should have checked then but no help anymore. Because every adjustment screw is the same I have been wondering can each one of them be broken or what is this telling that I'm not knowing?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have an 06 same bike they do not click.
same. I have an 2005, no click. all the setting are set to your weight and ride style. I don't know about your track day orgs. But mine, (WMRRA, 2 fast,oorp,track time) all normally have a suspension tuner. for like 40 bucks he will set pre load, sag, damp, rebound (if bike has it)

Its worth it. Just my 2 cents

1 - 3 of 3 Posts