Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, once I got my hands on this and read through it, I about sold my bike to buy an RR. It is a list and breakdown (with lots of illistrations) of what kawasaki did to their 2005 ZX6rr's from when they got them brand new, to when they were put on the track. It shows every part, with part numbers, and modifications that kawi did to the bikes. It is in pdf form for acrobat reader but I cant figure out how to download it to the File Vault. :confused Someone help, cuz it's bad ass.

·
Registered
590 Posts
thats awsome, but why would you have to have a zx6rr, the majority of the parts and things they did to that bike would work on the 636. Same engine basically, just small differences to allow for the extra displacement.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the rr is what the ama kawi team used. When I first got the manual, I noticed that almost all of it was the same as the 636

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Emailed. it went threw. if you dont get it, then give me a different address to send it to, or tell me how to post it

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Upload it to YouSendIt or Megaupload or similar and PM Crash the link.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Alright, But I work for the air force full time, so I cant check or send mail from work so I will have to do it when I get home around 6:30. I will email it to the other address you sent me and upload it to my postwhore account and send you the link or post it here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, I apologize for the old thread revival but I just joined this forum and am in the middle of refreshing the motor in my 05ZX6RR and wanted to know if anyone could PM or email me a copy of this file. I have the Kawasaki Race Manual that came with the Kit ECU but, this sounds like it goes into much greater detail.

Thanks,

Dean

1 - 18 of 18 Posts