Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

the ad pretty much says it all and has more pictures

$4600 for a very minty and well maintained 2004 with just under 19,000 miles on it and a fresh service and tires etc

Attachments

Reactions: laggy311 and RJ2112

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sick Bike! Where did you get the springs for the forks?
Those are racetech springs, but I prefer the Traxxion springs myself- the ones with the centering guide, axxion set.... keeps the springs from ever rubbing on the fork tube and thus keeps your fork oil cleaner lots longer

Reactions: Dsmooth

Registered
Just out of curiosity, Lloyd..... Is this one of your personal bikes?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just out of curiosity, Lloyd..... Is this one of your personal bikes?
customers bike...

While I still have an 06 ZX6R the real daily is still my 07 ZZR600....... then there is that 98ish SecaII....otherwise everything else I had is long gone at this point, it is good to be back down to only three

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Registered
That shows in the ad, lol. Is your customer fielding all the lowball offers, or are you taking a pound of flesh?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That shows in the ad, lol. Is your customer fielding all the lowball offers, or are you taking a pound of flesh?
I went and picked the bike back up last night as one of my customers is coming to see it today when he drops off his other bike......

But thus far besides the idiots that only respond with " I will give you $3000" or "$3500?" or "I have a 1987 chevy truck I'll trade and some cash on my end" and don't say anything else or ask any questions or even come see---there has not been any contact at all as far as I know.....

and the moron idiots of dumbfuckery that send shit like exampled above simply get deleted and blocked, no response to stupid fucks!!

Registered

the ad pretty much says it all and has more pictures

$4600 for a very minty and well maintained 2004 with just under 19,000 miles on it and a fresh service and tires etc
Very reasonable considering who maintained it.

I鈥檓 asking $5500 for my 2006 with 15k. People are offering me garbage, $4k, etc. Includes new set of tires from Alex (rip), PitBull front and rear stands, PitBull trailer restraint. Arata Ti headers, mid and exhaust. Bazzaz + Z-AFM. Dual HID projector retrofit with 4300k bulbs (not the white/blue crap). Projectors are properly aimed WITH cutoffs. Epiphany of lighting at night. 2009+ Nissin master and calipers, new with 2k miles on them. Golfers front and rear. Race tech fork springs. HM Quickshifter. 2009 cluster swap with functioning gear indicator and built in speedohealer. DID X-Ring beautifully maintained and checked for slack every oil change. Renthal chainwheels (stock gearing) Puig sliders. Keyless gas cap. Sweet black powder coat on wheels lol. Fender eliminator. Did the stator (Rick鈥檚) and R/R (OEM) the past couple thousand miles.

I鈥檓 no Rivers, but I鈥檝e maintained the bike very well. All prescribed maintenance including valve shim adjustment. It鈥檚 a fun bike. I always wanted a nice rear shock, fork carts from Racetech and maybe Braketech Iron discs.

I want an Indian Scout Bobber.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts