Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am parting out a 2002 zx6r that i was going to rebuild but plans have changed. Let me know what you need and i will tell you prices and if i have it or not. I have pretty much everything.

Exhaust-SOLD
Frame-SOLD
windshield-SOLD

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a set of NEW OEM fairings for the 2001 in clear blue for sale if interested. Dont need them went with a different color for my 01. like i said OEM and BRAND NEW. Cant even get them anymore. Also have other oem parts including a BRAND NEW OEM rear cowling black and yellow which you also cant find anymore. Have black rear powder coated pegs i dont need with all new hardware installed. If your interested message me thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am parting out a 2002 zx6r that i was going to rebuild but plans have changed. Let me know what you need and i will tell you prices and if i have it or not. I have pretty much everything.

Exhaust-SOLD
Frame-SOLD
windshield-SOLD

Exhaust-SOLD
Frame-SOLD
windshield-SOLD
I know that was 4 years ago but do you happen to still have it? If so I'm interested in buying the seat. Do you still have that available?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts