Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had problems with the eliminator that comes with the 2 bro slipon for the '07? My left signal was dead after I took it home and half of the brake light is out. I only have 12 miles on the bike...so... this seems a bit rediclous that the first time I use my left signal I almost get hit by someone passing on the left :rant (on the other side of the 2x yellow line that I THOUGHT ment the other lane of travel). I mean the speed limit is 25 or 30 right there and I pulled out of my friends side street taking a left and tryed to take the next left down the other street so I wasnt going too fast in that short distance (honostly 15-20 mph) and somone is so inpatient they do something like that to save ... well they didnt save any time beacuse I stoped dead in front of her and almost ripped out out of the car (her boyfriend had nothing to say... he probbly slaped her when they got home) I have been so paranoid I didnt ride my bike since then and am waiting to get this taken care of at the stealership. Not a very good riding experience... considering this is my first bike period besides my kawasaki klx300? trail bike I road once on the street around the block and once in the sand for 10 min. Well thats if you dont count droping my friends old 80 something honda and burning my leg on the exaust... but maybe i shouldnt of gotton on a bike for the first time drunk. didnt know a empty parking lot had so many hazzards. But did anyone experience problems with the lights that the 2 bros come with?

·
Registered
992 Posts
my rt signal bulb blew pretty quick and its a bitch to change that little ass bulb in that little ass case.. other than that no probs since and i ride hard .. where you from new york

·
Registered
397 Posts
Well, I hope I dont have the same problem, I'm getting my 2 bros dual pipe V.A.L.E exhaust in tomorrow. I am freakin stoked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts