Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the season opener with LetsRide TrackDays!!! Anyone going to make it from here? I'll be attending and gawernator will be too! I will be bring a newbie on cbr600rr guy that I know from my area haha. If anyone is going from here I'd be down to rent a garage which is only like $100! If not me and gawernator will have canopies up and a generator if anyone would like to swing by!

Reactions: Gawernator

·
Registered
567 Posts
I won't be able to make that one unfortunately, maybe the next one though. & haven't been to BW since they replaved.

My first weekend back will be Feb 25-26 with TrackXperience at Spring Moubtain:D If you haven't been to that facility yet I HIGHLY recommend you check it out. By far the nicest track I've ever been to.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I won't be able to make that one unfortunately, maybe the next one though. & haven't been to BW since they replaved.

My first weekend back will be Feb 25-26 with TrackXperience at Spring Moubtain:D If you haven't been to that facility yet I HIGHLY recommend you check it out. By far the nicest track I've ever been to.
I've never heard of it I'll look into it hahaha! I guess I can add another one to the list of tracks in California I can go to lol

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Wooooo taken two track noobs with me now!

Correction 3 one is taking his brother!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Wooooo taken two track noobs with me now!

Correction 3 one is taking his brother!!
Shoot, if I get the time off work I might be able to go, too. I'm definitely in need of more track time.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shoot, if I get the time off work I might be able to go, too. I'm definitely in need of more track time.

The more the merrier!!!

Reactions: insan3guy

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats where I'm at and Andrew unless he decided to go to A group now.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will you pay for my travel expenses? :p
No. And I usually run B group on my 250 for more passing practice. A group on my 636
Idk about all the travel expenses buuuuut I'm sure gawernator can provide sleeping arrangements! He is pretty close to the fun tracks! Buttonwillow, laguna seca, Sonoma, and thunderhill

·
Administrator
8,182 Posts
Me and the boyfriend may be in for this day. It's our usual Valentine's/Anniversary date. If so, we'll be camping on Saturday night.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Me and the boyfriend may be in for this day. It's our usual Valentine's/Anniversary date. If so, we'll be camping on Saturday night.
If you are there we usually are camped out near garage 5-8 stop by and say hi, it's always nice to meet fellow zx6r.com members haha!

·
Director of Moderation
10,032 Posts
SoCal in February...mmm....if I had more money to blow, I'd fly out there just to get away from the cold and to hang out. I'd be your "pit crew" :D

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Whooooooo it's getting close!!!

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
Hoping to be there both days. I still need tires but may be able to source some take offs from a friend to get me through the weekend. Just started a new job so money is tight but with any luck I'll be out there!

·
Administrator
8,182 Posts
Looks like I failed to register in time, so I'm SOL for the 19th. Probably for the best anyway since I just dropped some dough on a new (to me) truck and I need to get some tires, track boots, and a street helmet.

Have fun, be safe, and I'll see ya at the next one.

Reactions: PowerGroove
1 - 20 of 66 Posts