Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the title says the end is near so how about an end of the world ride ?
I plan to brave the cold & high winds on Friday for a ride.

The high is supposed to only get up to 47 with 15 mph winds, real feel will be like the 30's cold.
But it may be the last chance to ride,:huh2::lol: So I'm gonna suit-up & ride.

Now heres my proposal, all of you reading this should join me.
Thats right good people lets get on our mounts & ride, We can take pics & post em in this thread Friday night.
Ride with friends if possible & pose for shots together & or with your bike.

I plan to leave here around 10-11 am & return around 3-4pm.
So lets do this together....
I'll be thinking of you as I say F&^% you to mother nature & the Mayans.

Reactions: DaddysNinja

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I'm down OND. Ill be out Friday night probably just me bc everyone else can't stand a lil cold weather

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
ill be surfing zx6r.com all friday

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Another end of the world hey.. I would come for a ride ond but the bike need new rubber by the time I get there..

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ride where you are people, If you cant ride a shot of you & your bike will do.
But it must be taken on Friday the 21st.
We will cut you a little slack on the time Arron. as your like 18 hours ahead of us.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
I will try this after work on friday even if its for 30 minutes or so. High is gonna be 45 and windy. Not sure if I can get a pic of myself.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
If it wasn't taken apart in a friends garage... :(

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
I am down OND. Heading out early Friday morning anyhow to go to work. So forsure ill have a pic. We are all going to die may as well kick it on the crouch rockets!

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Riding to work...but at least I've got my new matching seat cover for the 300.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Well, considering my past and my present luck (it's quite unbelievable), I have plans after the supposed end. So, there will be no end. Sorry to disappoint everyone. I have four days off in a row coming up and I am planning a ride. To where remains undetermined at the moment. I may be spending two of those with my ex with the hopes of repairing past transgressions, with a side of sexual encounters.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I will try this after work on friday even if its for 30 minutes or so. High is gonna be 45 and windy. Not sure if I can get a pic of myself.
I plan to ask a stranger @ the filling station.
Gotta get at least one pic.

If it wasn't taken apart in a friends garage... :(
Just as long as you can get a pic of you & the bike, In the garage on stands or on the road its all good.

Now just so were clear on this, >I do not believe this end of the world crap<.
This whole ride with pic thread idea is for fun.
Were all gonna be around on Saturday, looking @ these pics & laughing at each-other:smilie:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
so help me if the snow comes early tomorrow and I can't ride!! Hah ill still snap a pic tho

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OND, you said feeling station. Hahaha. You going to get a feel up from a stranger. LoL
:huh2:
Hmmm so I did, well I'll have to be sure & stop in where theres a sexy lady behind the counter.:lol:

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Well, it's already the end of the world day over here and nothing has happened. I didn't fall off my bike and the sun is out (for now). Mayans=ghey.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts