Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of buying another bike to stunt out i think im just gonna stick with the one i have. Theres not much information on stunt parts for 09s and up. so what suggestions do you have...

Crash Cage - Ive heard Sick Innovations and Impaktech are the best bets.

12 Bar - i have a hotbodies undertail as well if that matters

Ez Pull Clutch - MRS?

Sprocket - i was thinking 50 or 55 i already have a -1 in the front(vortex) and still want just to be able to hit the highway too

Hand Brake ??

Radiator Cage??

Pegs??- so they dont fold up on me!!

Thanks everybody..theres not much info for 09s +..so everything will help

·
Registered
191 Posts
if you need help get at me.......... are you learning or you actually legit? either way don't put a 12 bar on the bike the subframe is not built for it unless you reinforce the thing.........RSC is the way to go on clutch and on the subcage......... Radiator cage get on fb and hit up Dick Customs on there he reinforces the thing and put a second fan mount on them too

http://zx6r.com/stunting/40812-my-new-stunt-piece.html
I can give more just hit me up

·
Registered
742 Posts
I know very little about stunting but I have a si street cage. It's nice but you have to cut the fairings and no instructions are provided except for an 05-06 Kawi which isn't the same in the least. They also make a foot peg set up that won't fold up on you but I would take said above advice an strengthen the subframe before you do that.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so i should get a sub cage too? alright and the rsc on comes with the pegs if i read it right..?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yea the subcage is pricey but worth is eight different adjustments comes with pegs and u can change it over to other bikes all you would need to buy different brackets for the bike pretty cool

Hit my homie josh miller up tell him I sent u [email protected]
Also look into his clutch levers they are billet too

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright sounds good ill have to do that when i get back to the states...this anticipations killing me..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do you suggest for crash cage?

·
Registered
191 Posts
What do you suggest for crash cage?
my cage is kinda a one off but companies like Impactek is pretty good, Sick innovations haven't heard much on these bikes and nobody runs them........... if you have facebook look up Stuntfarm hit my homie Fam, he can get you a cage with impactek pretty fast

1 - 8 of 8 Posts