Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today was my luck, i dropped my baby to due some emergency braking. my bike fell and the stator cap cracked and and all of the oil just walked down the street. not to mention i just changed the oil 9 dys ago... ill have a gasket by tomorrow as well as getting the electrical work underneath my cracked cap checked out ..does any one have one for sell?????

·
Registered
32 Posts
today was my luck, i dropped my baby to due some emergency braking. my bike fell and the stator cap cracked and and all of the oil just walked down the street. not to mention i just changed the oil 9 dys ago... ill have a gasket by tomorrow as well as getting the electrical work underneath my cracked cap checked out ..does any one have one for sell?????
This is not about the part you require, I just wanted to say that I am sorry to hear of your unfortunate accident today. As you haven't said, I presume you're ok.
I hope you get your Ninja back on the road quickly.

·
Registered
11,663 Posts
I am pretty certain I have a stator cover I can sell ya. PM me and we'll see what we can work out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes Ozborn im totally fine, not a scratch - i appreciate your concern and taking time to say that - lots of luv and support here - feels like im part of a unit! thnx and bless you

- Powergroove i have pm you - i apprecitae you and look forward to hearing from you thank you very very much

·
Registered
32 Posts
yes Ozborn im totally fine, not a scratch - i appreciate your concern and taking time to say that - lots of luv and support here - feels like im part of a unit! thnx and bless you
Really pleased to hear you're ok there, I'm quite relieved. (that sounds very British, doesn't it? 'quite relieved'. Sorry. I am Australian but been in UK far too long.)

One thing about biking that is hard to find elsewhere; we stick together and care about each other.

Ride safe. Hope you manage to fix your 'baby'.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really pleased to hear you're ok there, I'm quite relieved. (that sounds very British, doesn't it? 'quite relieved'. Sorry. I am Australian but been in UK far too long.)

One thing about biking that is hard to find elsewhere; we stick together and care about each other.

Ride safe. Hope you manage to fix your 'baby'.
tahahahaa! lol oh ok and yea i see - nothin like i thought it would be way more unity and support

1 - 8 of 8 Posts